• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-----FS: NEW K.I.T. with KI Carry Pouch

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
SOLD------FS: NEW K.I.T. with Original K.I. Black Nylon Carry Pouch. #028US. This arrived a week/10 days ago, I unboxed it, looked it over and locked it up. It has not been carried and not used. It is Mint, New. I'm including the original carry pouch that came with the earlier version, the K.I.

There were two options each person chose when originally placing the orders--either brightness or runtime. I chose brightness for this model. It has, according to the original specs: "... an approximate light output of 900 lux at 1 meter." Run time is supposed to be approx. 1 hour at this brighter level.

I'll send it in the original box I received from Mike Jordan (maker) in Yokohama with orig. paperwork.

I am not looking for a profit, just to get what I paid out of this transaction. So, the first one to post here: "I"ll take it" for $255 (what I paid) plus $7.75 postage (fee for US address via USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation), get's it. No exceptions, no trades, no purchase of partial items. Let's keep this simple--post your "I'll take it," here. Thanks.

If using Paypal, add 3% regardless of your method for funding (I am charged a fee whether you use cash or credit or debit, since this is a premier account). I will send you my address if paying by US Postal Money Order. Payment expected to be made (Paypal) or mailed (U S Postal Money Order) within 24 hours of posting. Shipping for international buyers will be more, I try and charge exactly the fee it costs me (International Buyers can check rates at www.usps.com- I'm shipping from Texas and normally use Global Priority but will also go with your choice of Global Air Mail, Global Air Parcel,or GEM-- expect 1 to 2 lbs shipped). Thanks.

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: NEW K.I.T. with KI Carry Pouch

Hi,

I'll take it if it's a black KI-T.

Thanks

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, it is HA natural.

BTT

STILL AVAILABLE.

KingSmono

Enlightened

...post deleted... Free Bump for an amazing light!! :rock:

Last edited:

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

If you would like a picture, send me a message with your email address and I'll send a couple of photos your way. Thanks. (I'm haven't been able to post one here, sorry)

BTT