• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag 2D bored w/ 8AA, nFlex & "W" LuxV - Price Drop

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT: Final price adjustment!

For Sale:

Silver 2D Mag
- Bored to accept 8AA-2D adapter (adapter included)
- nFlex driver installed (stock switch converted to momentary)
- WX1T LuxV on a HotLips
- Brand new condition w/ less than 5 minutes total runtime

nFlex-exploded.JPG

The beam is a small bit greenish at lower levels but nice and white at the higher drive levels. I installed the driver myself, so the switch assembly doesn't look as professional as the pro modders' flex-mags. Of course it works just the same and the switch assembly is only visible if you completely disassemble the light. This a good, honest everyday user or emergency/backup light when fed alkalines or lithium primary AA's.

Beamshots comparing this light to my favorite EDC: :)

nFlex-beamshots.JPG

Taken w/ a Minolta Dimage 7Hi at various shutter speeds to show relative brightness. Pic #8 isn't as accurate; both hotspots overwhelmed the CCD.

---

Asking $155. Cash PP only please.

Will consider a trade for a SureFire A2.

Jon

Last edited:

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Silver Mag 2D bored w/ 8AA, nFlex & WX1T

Pic and Beamshots added. The current price is actually below what I paid for the parts individually. Not cool, but I'd like the cash for Christmas. So, my loss is someone's gain.

Jon

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Silver Mag 2D bored w/ 8AA, nFlex & WX1T

I was going to get into HAM a couple of years ago when they were offering the "No Code Plus" license. Studied quite a bit but never took the test - don't even know what kind of licenses are offered anymore.

Jon