• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ahorton's sales (Lenses, headlamps ...)

ahorton

Enlightened
Sorry I was away for a few days.

Yes I still have lenses and kits. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ashley

alvaros

Newly Enlightened
Hello Ashley, I recently joined and I guess I can't PM you. I want 4- 27mm aspherics to the US and just want to make sure you have them in stock. Also from all the material I read on this post the prices on the first post are current? As soon as I hear from you I will PP you. Thanks. Alvaro

ahorton

Enlightened
:welcome:

Hi Alvaro,

Yes I still have them in stock and all the prices in the first thread are current.

Four 27mm lenses to the US is $60. My Paypal address is [email protected]

alvaros

Newly Enlightened
Awesome! Just PP'd you the $60.00 US for them, Thank you very much. Alvaro

Bullseye077

Newly Enlightened
I am looking at the kit for my WF502B and I was wondering if the top spacer is NEEDED for everything to function properly?

ahorton

Enlightened
There are certainly ways to do it without the spacer. The top spacer just pushes the lens into the body so that it does not protrude.

Some bloke

Newly Enlightened
I see you made here OK bullseye.

I just use the old lens retaining ring in front of the lens and adjust it to push the lens to the torch body when the head is screwed all the way on.

ahorton

Enlightened
I've just ordered some new lenses so I'm offering big discounts while I wait for them to arrive. CLICK HERE for details.

JohnF

Enlightened
Paypal'd $55 for P60 Aspheric Lens + Spacers kit (3rd version - 4th batch). Didn't know if there was a discount or not, so just sent the money listed. Thanks.
JohnF

ahorton

Enlightened
Hi John,

There is a discount if you're willing to wait. You can have the same kit for $40 if you're willing to wait until mid-late December. I'm happy to refund the difference if you like.

Otherwise I'll post it tomorrow.

Ash

ahorton

Enlightened
Have the new lenses been delayed or am I missing something?

The new lenses have arrived and many have already been sent.

Unfortunately the spacers were delayed. Some people have been waiting a while so I'll throw in some freebies to apologise. I hope they'll be ready very soon.

Ashley

Calibu

Newly Enlightened
So if you get a V4 you can then carry others LEDs with you in the field and when needed with a few minutes of work swap between white, IR and green? Would you need special tools to do that or just a good SOG/Leatherman multitool?

Is there many headlamps that offer that versatility?

FWIW I'm interested in your Wide spot + high power flood option