Any ExtremeBeam owners care to chime in ?

Bachac88

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I know but to actually see the same light that didn't resemble or look like any ultrafire light or whatever but was an exact match just seemed to drive the point home. It was a level of satisfaction that I thought others might enjoy. Didn't mean to beat a dead horse.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Ok guys I was censored but i found a site that listed a picture and description of a flashlight is the spitting image of the M4 Scirrako. The specs are lower, matching what I originally estimated in my lost review, and there is a five mode switch rather than the 3 mode that ExtremeBeam offered. You can buy the flashlight by the case and they would put you logo on for free. Judging by the low budget screen print of the logo on the unit I got, I'm almost sure this was the unit used to be sold as the Scirrako. Also the Scirrako is drilled for and circuited for an 18650 for voltages between 3.7 and 8 volts.

You were not censored, your sales link was removed just as it would have been in any other thread, I usually go to the trouble to replace the link with a description but there was nothing distinctive that could have been used in a google search.

Norm

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
You were not censored, your sales link was removed just as it would have been in any other thread, I usually go to the trouble to replace the link with a description but there was nothing distinctive that could have been used in a google search.

Norm
Thanks Norm I understand now.
A work around to this is to simply post a screen shot of what you would like people to see, without any commerce or transactions involved. A simple picture will not be breaking the CPF rules, and not be considered shilling. In my Opinion anyway.
I have witnessed this previously on CPF, and do not wish anyone to get banned or censored.
GL