April 2010 Flashlights you bought this month..

CSI304

Newly Enlightened
I just lego'ed a SF 9P with a KT4 via C to M. and put money down for Surefire M3LT! arriving in april 2010!? according to lapolicegear.com or not... I think it maybe a typo for 2011 :crackup:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a single one. Even though april is still very very young I don´t plan to buy any. But you´ll never know......

Eric

aim54x

Newly Enlightened
Does my DX order for a Tank007 TK-703, a AkoRay K-103 and 10x Fauxton's count if I ordered and payed and shipped on the 27/3/2010 and am still waiting for delivery?

Ian2381

Enlightened
Not a single one. Even though april is still very very young I don´t plan to buy any. But you´ll never know......

Eric

+1
I already said to myself I'll quit buying light till next year but today just bought two lights. Maybe I need to have my paypal account cut.:eek:

ghostguy6

Enlightened
Im still waiting for the one I ordered in febuary...... maybe it will get here this month

experimentjon

Newly Enlightened
I bought three flashlights last weekend (after browsing CPF for the first time).

Fenix LD10 R4
Fenix LD20 R4
4Sevens Preon 2

Thankfully, I don't think I'm going to become a flashaholic...I don't think I need any more flashlights than these. XD

I had been carrying my Streamlight Stylus Pro (good light), because it was very highly recommended by Nutnfancy, but was just looking for some lights with a bit more power, but while still using common sized batteries (AA and AAA.) I hope these meet my expectations...and I hope they ship quickly to Hawaii from Lighthound and 4Sevens! I look forward to toying with them this weekend.

It01Firefox

Newly Enlightened
I'm still waiting for my order from lighthound to be delivered (hopefully today) with a Novatac 120T and a couple of Lumensfactory dropins.

But in the meantime I couldn't resist to pick up a Laser Products Sure Fire 6P.

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I just got the new Surefire 323LMG for my Mossberg 590 yesterday. Man is this thing sweet!

Hack On Wheels

Enlightened
I've resisted lights so far, but I bought a multi-sink, a couple drivers, and some other parts. That's the problem with having extra mod hosts kicking around... Oops!

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought three flashlights last weekend (after browsing CPF for the first time).

Fenix LD10 R4
Fenix LD20 R4
4Sevens Preon 2

Thankfully, I don't think I'm going to become a flashaholic...I don't think I need any more flashlights than these. XD

Good choices of great lights! :wave:
But you are already in the early beginning of flashoholity. Now hurry to leave this place and don't read anymore about flashlights! It's the only chance for you to not develop a deep flashlight addiction...
I had ONE LED flashlight when I registered at CPF slightly more than 2 years ago, and now...:ironic:

Regards, Patric

Last edited:

knightrider

Enlightened
Ordered a Ra Clicky EDC. Finally decided to grab one. It's a little out of character for me to get this kind of light, usually I go for more simple lights.

Had an old HDS awhile back and have really missed the super low level they have. So this was the main reason for getting a more complicated multi-level light again.

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Ordered L2M gunmetal, couple AW RCR123, DMM, coin batteries and eneloop charger and batteries. I'd swear to myself that i'm good for now but just saw the mini cr2 is now available in al. Might pull the trigger on this one again. My wallet is almost going to :poof: now. :mecry:.

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
So my order from 4Sevens came in...man am I happy today, lol! Preon II in black, 123^2 Turbo, 123^2 Tactical, and the Mini 123 Ti. Still waiting for the AA^2 Tactical though. Also got an order of Eneloops (AA) and the Charger! I'm ready to fly now boys!!!

First impressions: Preon II is amazing, love it! Mini 123 is amazing, love it! Both the 123^2 Turbo and Tactical are amazing...Love em! I was amazed at how much more the Turbo throws over the Tactical! I knew it would throw, but holy moly!

It's dark out, I'm going to go outside and play with my lights, lol! :D

experimentjon

Newly Enlightened
Good choices of great lights! :wave:
But you are already in the early beginning of flashoholity. Now hurry to leave this place and don't read anymore about flashlights! It's the only chance for you to not develop a deep flashlight addiction...
I had ONE LED flashlight when I registered at CPF slightly more than 2 years ago, and now...:ironic:

Regards, Patric

I also had one real LED flashlight when I joined CPF: Streamlight Stylus Pro (at the recommendation of Nutnfancy's videos.) Thankfully, my other knife and multitool collections will keep my money away from too many lights. :p

Only danger is that Lighthound is an awesome website. I very much want to continue to fork over money to buy stuff from there.

sjmack

Newly Enlightened
My first Surefire showed up two days ago - a 6PL. I am extremely impressed, and about to pull the trigger on a G2L.

It01Firefox

Newly Enlightened
I'm still waiting for my order from lighthound to be delivered (hopefully today) with a Novatac 120T and a couple of Lumensfactory dropins.

But in the meantime I couldn't resist to pick up a Laser Products Sure Fire 6P.

OK I got the Novatac by now, plus I finally pulled the trigger on that SF C2 that I always wanted and I ordered a Pila IBC.

I just hope that's it for the next couple of months.

McAllan

Enlightened
So far Mag XL100.
Must be in any collection of weird electronic gadgets or lights.
Can't help wonder how it'll be received by non flashaholics over time :thinking:
The ones I've shown it to all had much trouble using it even though I explained it senses it's rotation as it got an accelerometer as in iPhone and one had even seen the demo vid in advance. Everyone still thought they somehow had to rotate the rubber switch cover (as it got a mark pointing at "Dim") or unscrew the tailcap :banghead: :hairpull:
The same people had no significant troubles using a typical reverse click design.

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
After giving the MagLite XL100 to my son my daughter felt left out :mecry:so I gave her my trusty 4Sevens MiNi AA. Now she's :twothumbs again, and this gave me an excuse to buy a MiNi 123 to replace it! Order placed yesterday with anticipated arrival some time early next week.