Ashlee Simpson SNL (OOPS)

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Ashely Simpson SNL (OOPS)

For some reason that link wouldn't play on my version of windows media slayer but this one does:

http://content.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv

Probably thinks it's too hard to sing properly when you're jumping all over the stage like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Evidently she blamed her band for the screwup later too, but I couldn't get that movie to load either. Oh well...

Somebody should get to know the sound guy on SNL and take him out for a few drinks and get him to spill the beans on just how many acts they have in there do anything live at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*

james ya need divx for the link to work a cool codec

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is the band "Play sincing" too? What the bass player is doing sure doesn't sound like what I'm hearing.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I just dont get this. My PC wont let me watch it. All I get is the audio. I have installed divx and tried renaming the file, re-downloading it. Any other suggestions?

Cameron

raggie33

*the raggedier*

weird cam it shows up as a divx file on my pc .

raggie33

*the raggedier*

hmmn maybe itsa divx file reencoded to wmv? do ya got windows media player 9? i use wmp9 and installed the k lite codec pack

capnal

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
powernoodle said:
It was excellent. She is worthless. JMO.

best regards

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more with you. I saw one or two episodes of her show on MTV before the release her CD and I was just awe struck with the small amount of intelligence she has (if any at all). It just makes me sick that people with little or no education and obviously TALENT command such a public role including magazine covers, high priced product endorsements, and not to mention appearances on SNL. That is is a reminder of the imbalance of the world. She is worthless yet showered with fame and money.

Yet, the world goes on...

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast

I use to be an SNL fan, but since will ferrel left, its been mainly repeats and best ofs. I quit watching it, looks like I didnt miss much anyway.

Yeah, I think to be considered an artist, you must not only write, but play and sing your song.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, well I see why she didnt want to sing live... and it was for the better that she didnt. She is horrible live. Just heard her on the Awards show or whatever. She sounds like crap, as does her sister.

Cameron

E__WOK

Newly Enlightened

She might be a crappy singer but she is hotter than her sister.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your kidding. That has GOT to be a joke.

I've heard better performances and recordings made by a guy with a walkman sitting in the audience of an open mic night.

WOW. Did I way WOW?

I'd rather be forced to listen to William Hung sing "She Bangs" over and over again than click that link again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WOW, Did I say that yet? Wow

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i bet ya she still goes platnum people like her and scary today pople judge musicans in oddd ways they dont need talnet at all today. hell if ya dont belive me just turn to a top 40 station