AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips

archer6817j

Enlightened
Re: TEASER: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips (available soon)

How many mm is the opening of HDS clip? Curious if it would fit Novatac lights.

If the Novatac is a Surefire clone then my standard clips should fit. I don't remember the sizing off hand, but maybe someone with a Novatac can tell us if they are clones...size wise at least :)

archer6817j

Enlightened

Could you add a hole in the upper part of the Eiger clip for a split ring attachment?

If these are popular enough I'd consider it, but it's too late for this batch. I got myself into a small hole on the LF2XT clips I did by offering two styles...I have a lot (of both) left. Maybe next time :)

eg1977

Newly Enlightened

Novatac lights look similar to HDS. I need the opening to measure at least 24mm.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks better than either of Henry's offerings, nicely done.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

I also have an HDS rotary and unfortunately this clip will not fit the rotary since there is no flange and no way to unscrew the tailcap. Sorry!

Jason, I PMed you, but since you said you have a Rotary as well, can you unscrew the bezel and see if your clip will work there, at least for bezel up carry? It'd be better than nothing for the Rotary.

See if it would work here:
photodcu.jpg

moeman

Enlightened

Crap! I am in for one of the HDS clips and at least one of the Peak Eiger cips, maybe two!

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened

Starting an order list?
I need a hds clip bad!

archer6817j

Enlightened

Jason, I PMed you, but since you said you have a Rotary as well, can you unscrew the bezel and see if your clip will work there, at least for bezel up carry? It'd be better than nothing for the Rotary.

Tried it, wouldn't recommend it. There isn't any space for both the clip and the o-ring and I think it would also severely compromise the water proofing. Sorry!

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice looking clips. I presume these will fit the "legacy" Ra lights as well as the currently manufactured HDS lights?

nbp

Flashaholic
BigBluefish said:
Nice looking clips. I presume these will fit the "legacy" Ra lights as well as the currently manufactured HDS lights?

As long as it has the "clip gap" under the tailcap, which they have had for awhile, it shouldn't be a problem.

xoshooter

Newly Enlightened

Count me in. I think this is my first post. Ordering a peak eiger and could not find a clip till now.

Drummer

Newly Enlightened

Any word on these fitting Peak Logans? I've been waiting for Overready to get more Modoo clips in but no dice...It looks like they should work if the larger diameter Logan body doesn't hit the clip portion of the pocket clip.

nbp

Flashaholic

Site looks really good Jason! I hope to pick up one of these soon. Great work man. :thumbsup:

jorgen

Enlightened

I just ordered a flamed Eiger clip to zip 10025. When it arrives I'll try it on a Vesuvius as well. If it fits then I'll get 2 more.

xoshooter

Newly Enlightened
Re: AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips (available soon)

Ordered an eiger SS qtc with mom switch from Bob at RMSK. Great to do business with. Also ordered some 10440's to kick it up a notch per Bob's suggestions. Just ordered this clip to complete the light and make it pocket friendly. Thanks.

Latest posts