AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips

archer6817j

Enlightened
A while back I saw a photo that compares the length of all the tailcap options (Peak lights) including the length difference between the "new" and "old" momentary switches...does anyone know where to find that?

Thanks!

archimedes

Flashaholic
A while back I saw a photo that compares the length of all the tailcap options (Peak lights) including the length difference between the "new" and "old" momentary switches...does anyone know where to find that?

Thanks!

It's on the Oveready website .... I'll PM you the link(s) - :)

DBuck42

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone used this clip on an Eiger Ultra x with the key chain tail? Is the power output range effected? I do not prefer the momentary switch, so I plan to buy the Ultra X without the switch. I really want a pocket clip though.

archimedes

Flashaholic
It looks like this has been asked and answered (indirectly, at least), but can anyone confirm whether or not the HDS version is slightly too narrow ( by < 1mm ) to work on a NovaTac ??

Would it be possible to widen the opening enough to fit, and still work ?

Haven't been able to find a Moddoo or wvaltakis2 for my NovaTac, and was hoping this might work ... :thinking:

archimedes

Flashaholic
It looks like this has been asked and answered (indirectly, at least), but can anyone confirm whether or not the HDS version is slightly too narrow ( by < 1mm ) to work on a NovaTac ??

Bump ... helloooo ... anyone ?

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast

Haven't been able to find a Moddoo or wvaltakis2 for my NovaTac, and was hoping this might work ... :thinking:

Yes, it can be done. I did it to one of mine using a dremel with a sanding drum on it.

creyc

Enlightened
Are these clips for the Eiger still available?

I'd very much like one! :)

[edit] found the link! Durr me.

Last edited:

Lucky Duck

Enlightened
Received the HDS ti clip today, WOW, it is GREAT! This is the clip that should on this light in the first place! My RA 170T has become even favorriter! Thank you. P.S. Also picked up on the O ring removal tool, it too is irreplaceable.

Last edited:

Lomandor

Enlightened
Received the HDS ti clip today, WOW, it is GREAT! This is the clip that should on this light in the first place! My RA 170T has become even favorriter! Thank you. P.S. Also picked up on the O ring removal tool, it too is irreplaceable.

Hi Jason, according to this thread, your HDS Ti clips are still available, do you have any left for me to purchase? Cheers

Lomandor

Enlightened
Are you doing another run? Titanium innovations has some clips left but they are charging $10 just for postage on top of the price of the clip. I don't mind paying for postage but that seems a bit much just for a clip.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really wanting a flamed HDS clip or two. Any plans for another run since Henry has lights hitting the streets again?

satow

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased a Peak Eiger Ultra w/ keychain and want to know where to buy a momentary tail switch. I am also planning on buying a Ti pocket clip from Prometheus lights. Are there more than one type of tailcap switch available?

gonefishing

Enlightened
I just purchased a Peak Eiger Ultra w/ keychain and want to know where to buy a momentary tail switch. I am also planning on buying a Ti pocket clip from Prometheus lights. Are there more than one type of tailcap switch available?

You can try Overredy, or email Peak directly. That's what I did. They don't have the momentary switches on their site, but they do have them. Make sure you tell them that you plan on adding a clip as there are different switches for that.