AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips

moeman

Enlightened
Got mine today! One thing I noticed, You need the old switch with the new body to get the highest level, At least on mine. I have 2 Eigers, One with the old body/switch and one with the new body/switch. When I put them on I would only get about 1/2 to 3/4 power and so I switched the tail caps I was able to get High with the Old switch and new body.
I love the clip though and my next order from a Peak retailer Will be the old switch!
Thank you very much for making these!!!
Chris

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: TEASER: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips (available soon)

Any chance of a deep carry version (for HDS) in the future? :)

peakfreak

Newly Enlightened

To those curious...the Eiger clip Archer made does work with the (mine is non-qtc) El Capitan, which is what I was hoping for when I bought it. honestly it works just as well, despite being perhaps more utilitarian looks wise. I prefer the tapering shape, and little decorative holes (which step down in diameter) of the overready clip, but this one is still nice. Gap goes from 1/8" at the tail to zero, no prob in my jeans pocket

Hey archer do you have plans for making another for the Logan? anything for the Logan will fit on the El Cap.

archer6817j

Enlightened

Hey archer do you have plans for making another for the Logan? anything for the Logan will fit on the El Cap.

I don't have any specific plans but what's the difference in the lights? I only have a QTC Eiger and have never actually seen any of their other lights. Any chance you could post a pic of your El Cap with the clip?

Thanks!

Jason

peakfreak

Newly Enlightened

hey. The logan is just a tad wider than the el cap. Below are both El Caps...one with the overready clip and the other with yours. Notice the oveready one gets to be thicker and taper because the ring is oversized and is not flush with the momentary switch as yours is. great work, I was starting to think ide never find a working clip for my backup!
photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

jorgen

Enlightened

My first clip arrived today and it fits a Logan 17500 with momentary perfectly and the tension is just right for shirt pocket carry
It looks so good on the Logan my Eiger will remain clipless until I order another.
Thank you for the best Peak clip I have seen and the free battery container as well.

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast

The El Cap pics answer the question I asked earlier in this thread. Looks great Jason - order placed for 2 of your Eiger clips.

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal: ... N' Going with the "Flame Broiled Colorful One" this time! ...... Btw, Thanks for engraving the "Skull and Crossbones" on the clip for me! .... :devil:

OK, EVERYBODY! N' Don't Go Messing with Jason!.... I'M JUST KIDDING! .... :nana:

Last edited:

archer6817j

Enlightened

:paypal: ... N' Going with the "Flame Broiled Colorful One" this time! ...... Btw, Thanks for engraving the "Skull and Crossbones" on the clip for me! .... :devil:

OK, EVERYBODY! N' Don't Go Messing with Jason!.... I'M JUST KIDDING! .... :nana:

Yes actually, I've been practicing painting portraits onto a single grain of rice, so if you send me a picture of yourself I'll paint it on to the clip.

I should mention, for legal purposes, that the above is totally false. :)

jorgen

Enlightened

I ordered my second Eiger clip today. This time no flame as I'll attach it to an HA Eiger and the silvery color looks good.
I could still use a third clip a brass El Cap but I want to compare the flamed and natural colors on it before ordering.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thanks for confirming fitment for Logan & El Capitan .... looking forward to finally having a clip for my SS-17500 :twothumbs

Harry999

Enlightened
The one thing stopping me getting a Peak Logan was the lack of a clip. I will be ordering that light in the next few days now I can get the clip from you. Thanks!

Edit: Placed my order for a SS Logan Warm/HCRI with Overready and simultaneously ordered the clip from you. Now it just needs the two of them to arrive together and I will be happy. I think this clip will go excellently with the SS and make it ideal for shirt pocket carry.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
The clip for the Logan would be perfect for my Ti Titan, and looks like it would work great with Photonfanatic's Tasklight, both of which have 1/4-20 holes threaded into their tailcaps. I've got a stainless hex cap screw already cut down, anyone else who would like a clip set up with a hole ready for a 1/4" bolt??? I'd love to clip carry my Titans... :)

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
The clip for the Logan would be perfect for my Ti Titan, and looks like it would work great with Photonfanatic's Tasklight, both of which have 1/4-20 holes threaded into their tailcaps. I've got a stainless hex cap screw already cut down, anyone else who would like a clip set up with a hole ready for a 1/4" bolt??? I'd love to clip carry my Titans... :)

Wait...what? How can you use this for pocket carrying a Ti Titan? I'd love that for both of mine. Can you explain further?