Bay area get together.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
I need to check with the Photon King but I should have his "goodies" back from the gang in NJ in time to bring these along. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Don

Darell, you should have been there............

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don, Awesome... Can I keep it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Sounds like about 10 people or less. I'll go ahead and make the reservations for 10. I'm sure we can accomodate more. Please let me know if we are going over that head count so I can inform the place. It is not a big place and it will be packed on Fridays.

TheFire

Enlightened
I like pizza too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll bring a friend as well. It would be more convenient for us to ride bart, would anyone be willing to pick us up from the union street station? It's only 2.23 miles... I suppose we could walk (maybe it will be dark enough to use flashlights?) but it would more more convenient to catch a ride...

unnerv

Enlightened
Fire, I'm not familiar with that side of the bay, but if you can't find a ride give me a holler and I'll see what I can do.

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Darell, you should have been there............

[/ QUOTE ]
Dang! At least let me miss it first before I start feeling bad!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Has a time on this been set? Tell me about 1/2 hour earlier than the actual time and I won't be too late. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell,
You should have been born feeling bad and it's about time you started doing something about it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

TheFire

Enlightened
unnerv: Thanks, I'll probably take you up on that. As I said before, mapquest says it isn't far, so 3 turns probably shouldn't stress your navigational skills too much... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for putting this together, guys...

Paul

unnerv

Enlightened
Fire, sounds good, I PM'd you with my cel phone in case you need to get a hold of me that night. I'll see you there.

TheFire

Enlightened
Great. Make the time around 7:30ish (solidify that later), if you get there before, it's only 3 minutes between the station and the pizza place, so no great problem.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
Oh well, I guess this is what I get for now looking at CPF for a couple of days (or not looking closely enough).

I'm going to be out of town this weekend, but I hope to see you guys next time....

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far I count:

Dr J.
Double A
TheFire + Friend
Don
unnery
George
Cindy & Wayne

That's 9 so far. 10 should be fine. I'd like to keep this size if possible +/- a few if you are going to bring a friend or not. Please let me know so I can adjust the reservation.

I'll try to locate us near the hallway to the bathrooms. This way you can sneek down and use the bathrooms for some dark room testing if you need to. The bathrooms have a wall mount light switch and they are normally off by default. I don't think I can get the hallway turned off. those lights are wired with the rest of the ceiling lights.

Don't order "fire" unless you can take Habanero peppers. The stuff will kill you. Of course if you order fire, they will take your picture and put it up on the "Hall of Flame" wall. Mild at this restaraunt is a tad hotter than most. The pepper mix is a mixture of tai hot peppers and Habaneros. So, a little pinch goes a long ways.

I'm a a real weenie right and my pepper tolerance is low so I usually order mild.

Wayne

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dr J. QTY 1
Double A + Friend QTY 2
TheFire + Friend QTY 2
Don QTY 1
unnery QTY 1
George QTY 1
Cindy & Wayne QTY 2
=========================
Total 10

Double A: Do you know anyone in the sales group. I visit there often.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
dat2zip

Count is off, I'm alone, no guest

Naw I'm in Envir, Health, Safety & Sec dept. I'm guessing your refering to the NW Sales group in the corner of building 4? They are a little island of their own. I hang out more often in the old Fab building or in the Eng & Design building, looking at all those ancient tek scopes the tech covent.

GregR

Latest posts