Bay Area Lunch

HarryN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to go, but I have some kind of allergic reaction to curry. (cannot really even go into an indian restaurant. Maybe I will stand outside and greet people going in. I really enjoy hearing the war stories.

rudbwoy69camaro

Newly Enlightened
I met George(taskled.com) today. Picked up some drivers that I wanted. He is a Cool guy !! I wish I can kick it with y'all on Friday. He did mention there was a gathering, but for me trying to get free time during lunch is like getting hit by lightning. If it were an evening gathering, that would be better. I love Indian cuisine. I'll eat anything. Have fun, maybe next time.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe I should have joined in on this one. I can't believe I passed up an opportunity to pig out at an Indian buffet (and if I don't eat too much, I didn't get my money's worth :) ).

Actually while you guys were feasting, I drove past Grand on the way over to Tenergy's new offices. Picked up some 3V R123 batteries and a charger. But I thought of you guys as I drove by ;)

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Yeah, y'all missed a nice, friendly lunch. We talked of lights, lathes, CNC machines, lights, food and (I think) lights. We all had at least something to share (light or story) so it was entertaining.

Attendees: Paulb (not shown) Scott, Addie, modamag, lowbat, Jimh, Joe and myself.
The pictures were just quick snaps, no composition etc.

cpf_lunch_3_2006a.jpg

cpf_lunch_3_2006b.jpg

Daniel

jefft

Enlightened
Man, you guys keep having these lunches so close to my workplace, I can almost _smell_ you. Sushi-O-Sushi was just across the street from me for your last lunch. Of course, I never get more than 10-15 min to scarf down lunch. I didn't notice any suspicious bolts of light coming from down the street.

Latest posts