best oscars ever!!!

jtr1962

Flashaholic
1648762669898.png

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i typicaly hate award shows but i wanted to see ladygaga. bunch a self entiltled jerks are most award shows.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
holly wood stars get away with so much i mean crazy crazy stuff look at

Mark Wahlberg

or tim allen. if i did that stuff id still be in jail

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Bruce is asking "Hoop tis Smil Wif?" :cool:

Seriously, I wish Bruce the best. WS, actually I wish him well also. I think his life is probably in turmoil and has been for a while. Though I still am not convinced this was not staged.
Bruce Willis is quitting acting..... has some sort of Aphasia (brain disorder).

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i liked bruce good fun actor. but my fav celeb is ladygaga. her voice can sing any genre of music

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Bruce Willis is quitting acting..... has some sort of Aphasia (brain disorder).
I found myself standing in line at a WalMart in Kitty Hawk NC behind none other than Bruce Willis one summer. No paparazi action or that sorta thing, just vacationers whispering to each other "that guy looks just like Bruce Willis"… but nobody asked for his autograph. He was buying a kite for his little boy who looked to be about 4 years old at the time. He was just a regular guy doing what regular people do at the Outter Banks of North Carolina.

Point being I could see him walking away from hollyweird and melting into a normal daily life like the rest of us live (like Gene Hackman did).

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
I found myself standing in line at a WalMart in Kitty Hawk NC behind none other than Bruce Willis one summer. No paparazi action or that sorta thing, just vacationers whispering to each other "that guy looks just like Bruce Willis"… but nobody asked for his autograph. He was buying a kite for his little boy who looked to be about 4 years old at the time. He was just a regular guy doing what regular people do at the Outter Banks of North Carolina.

Point being I could see him walking away from hollyweird and melting into a normal daily life like the rest of us live (like Gene Hackman did).
While that is likely possible.... I haven't really kept up with all his endless stream of movies or whatnot but (to me) it seems like he is more about making movies and acting than being the big "it".

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's an interesting video that has made me change my opinion about it being staged. It analyzes the body language involved with everyone and explains some of the things that made some of us suspect it being stage. Give it a watch if you have 33 and a half minutes to waste.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Here's an interesting video that has made me change my opinion about it being staged. It analyzes the body language involved with everyone and explains some of the things that made some of us suspect it being stage. Give it a watch if you have 33 and a half minutes to waste.

I agree with his analysis of this. While it's easy to imagine that two seasoned performers could have staged this, especially in light of another Will Smith video where he shows a young boy how to stage a punch, it did seem like he acted out of an emotional response to his wife's reaction to the joke. I'm also wondering if alcohol played a small role in this. At the end of the day it is still assault and he shouldn't get off any easier than anyone else for doing it.

Latest posts