best place to get cheap cargo pants

raggie33

*the raggedier*
all my life everyday ive just worn cheap blue jeans and a cottton tshirt. well now i feel i need pockets lots of pockets so i want cargo pants are there any good cheap pants?if so name them please

Mister Ed

Administrator
Staff member
I've bought many clothes off eBay. Especially shorts, as they tend to be $10-15 free shipping mostly. If the seller has more than one item, I ask for a discount. I can redo my whole wardrobe cheap.

3_gun

Enlightened
Estate sales. Two pair of 5.11 pants with a gusseted crotch (if you don't know what that means you are missing out) for $6. Normal store price .. $65ea. You want pockets? The pockets have pockets & re enforced wear points. Big pockets, little pockets, special pockets for rifle mags, pistol mags, knives, FLASHLIGHTS and pens. Re enforced & padded knees. D rings to clip key chains or carabiners. Buttons, zippers & velco galore. It would take a pick pocket 20 minutes to find your wallet. (maybe you too) Anti slip ribbing at the belt line to help keep the pants up under load without having to cut yourself in two with your belt.

Really 5.11 sets the standard in attention to detail & estate/yard sales are the place for insane deals. Just read the ad carefully. Look for the active outdoor guy & your odds go up fast in finding good gear at pennies on the dollar