Best single 18650 Flashlight

PayBack

Enlightened
Both have limited throw, but SC600 has almost no throw at all, it's one of the floodiest flashlights on the market.

Thanks, and asnwer to my question before I need to ask it. I have the Pocket Rocket but wondered if getting an SC600 would make more sense for when I go tramping. I assumed with so much output it would throw by pure muscle.

Strange though, the GoingGear review showed it doing OK out to 100 metres... or Yards IIRC.

Pete2s

Newly Enlightened
The Sunwayman lights like the V20C and T20C look great but I can't believe they don't come with a pocket clip.

chtaube

Newly Enlightened
I own the Zebralight SC600w since a few weeks only, but it is already my favorite 18650 flashlight! Its brightness modes from moonlight to turbo are suitable for all kinds of use, the user interface is nice, it is incredibly compact in size and I really like the neutral white tint of the LED. Additionally, I am glad that the Zebralight flashlights I own are NOT of black color, like all the others I have.

nanucq

Newly Enlightened
...Strange though, the GoingGear review showed it doing OK out to 100 metres... or Yards IIRC.

And IT IS OK to 100m (and even a bit more), but with 750 Lm SC600 is a flooder, and a very good one ;)

diesel79

Enlightened
Although it's not going to have the highest output Id look into a Malkoff MD2 with one of his dropins

PayBack

Enlightened
And IT IS OK to 100m (and even a bit more), but with 750 Lm SC600 is a flooder, and a very good one ;)

Thanks, hmmm well that's about all I need from a non thrower so now I'm tempted... but want an MX11 too :(

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
Although a bit over the $150 price limit my favorite 18650 light for the moment is my SWM V10R Ti with a Ku Ti 18650 tube, switch and clip. Am EDCing it as I write this (hanging off my left shirt pocket).

dbare

Newly Enlightened
My choice is the ZebraLight SC60w. Considering buying the SC600w which will likely change my view. Can't decide whether to "move up" or not. Decisions, decisions...:huh:

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will ask if you what kind of flashlight are looking for?

Handlamp or Headlamp???

The 80% of my lights are headlamps, I preffer had me hands free to work it, if you think in a headlamp you cant miss the H600 I just received mine in W that is neutral instead of Warm and I love it, I have others Zebralights but this one is the best.

SFMI4UT

GeoBruin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the SC600 and it is a great light, but if I had to choose a single 18650 light to be the last light I would ever own, it would be a Malkoff MD2 with an M61w and a high low ring.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

newguy88

Newly Enlightened
I'd love to reopen this thread and here what 2016 thinks regarding the best single 18650 flashlight.. Anyone? anyone???

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd love to reopen this thread and here what 2016 thinks regarding the best single 18650 flashlight.. Anyone? anyone???

Best at what though? Brightness? Throw? Flood? Features? UI? CRI? Fit and Finish? Durability? For the money? exc.

Its a very subjective question.

Last edited:

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know.....the best.

When a light is the best, you don't have to mess with silly identifiers. :naughty:

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite is the DQG Tiny Ⅲ

2b422f8eef7b98b6eff88a5ec2d70fe2.jpg

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
For me, it's my EagleTac DX30LC2 Neutral. Although they call it neutral, it looks warm to me. The overall size, feel, beam-pattern and color, forward clicky tail button are all features that appeal to me. And before I bought it, I knew that it would ALWAYS default to high when the tail button is pressed. Only a small fraction of the time do I want to start off in low; so just holding the side button down while pressing the tail button gets it done; no biggie...