Brightstar 24W HID

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
MSI said:
kevinccho, representative of Hidxtra, did post last summer. Based on his "nice" posts, I will never deal with that company!
Considering this was the first post of lighting1288, I would not be surprised if he worked for that company.

I agree 100%, i hope Empath sees this thread soon & takes swift decisive action to end this charade!

Last edited:

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
LEDcandle said:
Well, maybe I'm being presumptuous, but the post does have a 'sales pitch' kind of slur to it in some sense :D

I was thinking the exact same thing!

That_Guy

Enlightened
Ok then. The Brightstar is equal to the AE in every way, with the exception of brightness, durability, quality, honest marketing and customer service.

There's nothing wrong with promoting products which you have had good experiences with, I do it all the time, it's just that it seems a bit sus when someone joins a forum just to promote a product, and then refuses to listen to the facts regarding that product when others challenge their position.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
After re-reading this thread it seems quite apparent to me the Lighting1288 = Kevinchho.

If I'm wrong I apologize but I'm almost never wrong :)

Mac

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
That_Guy said:
Ok then. The Brightstar is equal to the AE in every way, with the exception of brightness, durability, quality, honest marketing and customer service.

There's nothing wrong with promoting products which you have had good experiences with, I do it all the time, it's just that it seems a bit sus when someone joins a forum just to promote a product, and then refuses to listen to the facts regarding that product when others challenge their position.

I think he is posting constantly to "bump" this thread to the top of the list in a sales ploy.

lighting1288

Newly Enlightened
:mad: if you guys dont like brightstar, that is fine with me, get on with your AE or what ever...

Since I already own a brightstar now, I dont really appreciate with all the trash talking about brightstar, that really get me thinking some one is selling lights here, not me... :touche:

anyway.. i am happy with my lights, thats it.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
lighting1288 said:
:mad: if you guys dont like brightstar, that is fine with me, get on with your AE or what ever...

Since I already own a brightstar now, I dont really appreciate with all the trash talking about brightstar, that really get me thinking some one is selling lights here, not me... :touche:

anyway.. i am happy with my lights, thats it.

If you READ all the other posts you would see that we are NOT trashing the brightstar. I'll be the first to admit it is better than the Wolf-eyes 24w. What we ARE all saying is that DON'T buy a brightstar from hidxtra because he was banned from CPF for being abusive & disrespectful towards other members.

lighting1288

Newly Enlightened
I didnt know it was banned until I heard from you. At least the price and the service was ok. the shipping was very fast.

john2551 said:
If you READ all the other posts you would see that we are NOT trashing the brightstar. I'll be the first to admit it is better than the Wolf-eyes 24w. What we ARE all saying is that DON'T buy a brightstar from hidxtra because he was banned from CPF for being abusive & disrespectful towards other members.

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is another review, AE Light- PowerLight[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - Overall Score> [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4.9 Stars- [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Out of 5 Maximum)[/font][/font] Highly Recommended[/font][/font]

http://www.imagometrics.com/FLReviews/AE_PwrLt.htm

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
john2551 said:
Here is another review, AE Light- PowerLight[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] - Overall Score> [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4.9 Stars- [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Out of 5 Maximum)[/font][/font] Highly Recommended[/font][/font]

http://www.imagometrics.com/FLReviews/AE_PwrLt.htm

FWIW the gent that wrote that review was also banned from CPF.

-LT

lighting1288

Newly Enlightened
After reading the review ( by a banned member ), brightstar is pretty much the same light compare to AE.. I dont really see the difference for these 2 lights.. even the on off switch are the same... I am confused now:sweat:

but still, the price is still good for the brightstar light...

Lunal_Tic said:
FWIW the gent that wrote that review was also banned from CPF.

-LT

Last edited:

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
THIS IS WHY IT COSTS MORE: http://home.earthlink.net/%7ekenshiro2/

To quote:

[font=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]The AE Powerlight 24W performed very much like the brightstar, but it was just brighter in every way.[/font][font=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Judging from this, the AE Powerlight might actually be close in terms of performance to the Razorlight at 35W. [/font]

Last edited:

john2551

Flashlight Enthusiast
lighting1288 said:
After reading the review ( by a banned member ), brightstar is pretty much the same light compare to AE.. I dont really see the difference for these 2 lights.. even the on off switch are the same... I am confused now:sweat:

but still, the price is still good for the brightstar light...

THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE: http://home.earthlink.net/%7ekenshiro2/

To quote:

[font=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]The AE Powerlight 24W performed very much like the brightstar, but it was just brighter in every way.[/font][font=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Judging from this, the AE Powerlight might actually be close in terms of performance to the Razorlight at 35W. [/font]

Last edited: