• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

COMPLETED: Second CPF Run: Luce de Notte

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Re: Second CPF Run: Luce de Notte

Fred,

I'd like to post my interest here since I didn't see my name on the 2nd run list:

1 - Brass, Knurled, domed, Blue Trit
1 - Alum, Knurled, Flat/flush, Blue Trit

Thanks,
Flavio

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flavio,

Sorry about that--I had failed to add your indication as promised. They are now both shown in the first post--thanks. Btw, knurled AL Luci are $10 more than the grooved ones.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fred,
I really like my Ti Luce de Notte!
once again you've outdone yourself

StanTeate

Enlightened

Put me down for one large Brass Knurled blue trit flat top.

Stan Teate

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tommorow, not later than Noon, will be the cut-off time to place your order--I have to send my Tritium sphere order off to B@rt tomorrow.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

BrassKnurledLuceTrit.jpg

this ones mine now :cool: and yes it is so pimp i must have another!

jefft

Enlightened

Ok, now that you have a deadline, I can't resist.
(1) 6061 Bare Aluminum, grooved, flat, green trit

StrayLight

Enlightened

Tommorow, not later than Noon, will be the cut-off time to place your order--I have to send my Tritium sphere order off to B@rt tomorrow.

Whoa, two weeks between "some time this year" and "deadline tomorrow"?

I never got an answer to my question about tritium spheres in other colors. I may not want blue or green, but I picked those as the default choices...

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Whew, just in time!! I can't believe I almost missed this one. These are truly incredible. =)

I'd like a green trit, 11mm version please. I'll update my post with the exact body details in a moment, but I know that the bodies won't be in production for a little while...while the trit order's going to Bart today!

Thanks for doing this, PhotonFanatic! I've heard great things about these.

- FITP

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

"Some time this year," referred to delivery of the Luci, not to when I had to cut off orders. :D That was determined by B@rt's schedule in terms of when he places his order with the Tritium sphere supplier.

As far as I know, these are the colors for Tritium of all sorts:

Tritiumbrightnesshw3.jpg

You can always try ordering a different color from B@rt directly, if you don't care for the ice-blue and green.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whew, just in time!! I can't believe I almost missed this one. These are truly incredible. =)

I'd like a green trit, 11mm version please. I'll update my post with the exact body details in a moment, but I know that the bodies won't be in production for a little while...while the trit order's going to Bart today!

Thanks for doing this, PhotonFanatic! I've heard great things about these.

- FITP

I hate to tell you this, but the order to B@rt went out shortly after Noon, East Coast time.

The good news is that I did order one extra green, so you are covered. :D

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

:party:

paypal standing by, dont mind putting a deposit+. cant wait :devil:

p.s. to those buying, IMO the domed top is much cooler and nicer looking and more unique, and makes it feel better in the hand. i just really want mine to be able to tailstand. maybe PF can make a slightly chopped dome, so it can tailstand? :naughty:

Last edited:

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

Flavio,

Sorry about that--I had failed to add your indication as promised. They are now both shown in the first post--thanks. Btw, knurled AL Luci are $10 more than the grooved ones.

No problem. Let me know when and how much to PP.

Regards,
Flavio

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

Flavio,

No problem. Let me know when and how much to PP.

Regards,
Flavio

StrayLight

Enlightened

"Some time this year," referred to delivery of the Luci, not to when I had to cut off orders. :D That was determined by B@rt's schedule in terms of when he places his order with the Tritium sphere supplier.

As far as I know, these are the colors for Tritium of all sorts:

Tritiumbrightnesshw3.jpg

You can always try ordering a different color from B@rt directly, if you don't care for the ice-blue and green.

Meh, too much hassle. I guess I'll stick with one blue in brass and one green in aluminum. I should probably pay closer attention to this thread from now on.

Since the host build-out hasn't begun yet, I'd like to clarify that I would like both to be grooved, two-tone (if possible in the brass as well), with the three rows of offset dimples I've seen on most of the previous Luci. I saw one with the dimples lined up on consecutive ribs and I don't care for that as much. Thanks.

JohnTz

Enlightened

Does anyone know what the yield number represents? i.e. is green at 100% yield the brightest or does the number represent something else?

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does anyone know what the yield number represents? i.e. is green at 100% yield the brightest or does the number represent something else?

That is a relative brightness chart; so with the green as the brightest, then the other colors are shown as a percentage of the green Tritium's brightness.