• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

COMPLETED: Second CPF Run: Luce de Notte

StanTeate

Enlightened
Re: Closed: Second CPF Run: Luce de Notte

I see a lot of orders with Blue trit. Blue in the graphic shows the lowest brightness where as the Ice-Blue is in the middle. I'd be willing to bet that most folks want the Ice-blue as it is brighter, I know I do. Have the sphere's been ordered in Blue or Ice Blue? I did not realize the difference until the color graphic was posted. If you have ordered Blue, then Blue it is, but if I have a choice, I prefer Ice Blue. 60% brightness is better than 15% brightness, to me.

Just attempting to clarify

StanTeate

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see a lot of orders with Blue trit. Blue in the graphic shows the lowest brightness where as the Ice-Blue is in the middle. I'd be willing to bet that most folks want the Ice-blue as it is brighter, I know I do. Have the sphere's been ordered in Blue or Ice Blue? I did not realize the difference until the color graphic was posted. If you have ordered Blue, then Blue it is, but if I have a choice, I prefer Ice Blue. 60% brightness is better than 15% brightness, to me.

Just attempting to clarify

StanTeate

i think all "blue" orders are actually "ice blue". my current "blue" is an ice blue, and PFs post at the top of 2nd page says ice blue and green... i think all good?

StanTeate

Enlightened

Thank you for clarifying. I have had a run of issues at work where if there was any room for ambiguity, it was almost guaranteed the outcome would be wrong. I'd rather be redundant than wrong.

StanTeate

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well I'm excited about mine. Wish I could go with a Ti build, but I know better than stepping outside of what I can afford. Now the wait begins.
:popcorn:
:D

UKSFighter

Newly Enlightened

I would like one in Ice Blue - Brass if still available.

Thanks,

Steven

foxracer72

Newly Enlightened

any chance you have an extra trit available mr photonfanatic? i would love to have one of these :candle:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

You keep that up and I'll be leaking all over. :crackup:

According to the Trit God, aka B@rt, the spheres are scheduled to arrive in mid-September, but there could be a delay. In fact, based upon my experience, there usually is a delay.

Even if the spheres come on time, it will still take me a while to make the Luci, so if you get them by Thanksgiving, or even Christmas, we should be thankful. :devil:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Word from the Trit God is that the spheres are scheduled for mid-September delivery, assuming no delay. From my limited experience, there usually is a delay. :crackup:

Even if the spheres arrive on time, I still need to make the Luci, so if I can deliver them all by Thanksgiving, that would be something to the thankful for. :devil:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Received word from Bart that the spheres will be shipping soon, so I would appreciate it if everyone could review the first post and let me know:

1. If you still want the Luce that you indicated or not?
  2. If you do, is the info in the first post correct?
  3. Any changes that you would like to make.
  4. Please indicate the size of the Luce and the size of the Trit sphere to be installed
Thanks.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast

1) Yep
2) Correct
3) No changes
4) Standard (brass grooved) w/ 11mm green trit sphere

:D

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast