CR123a Delrin Waterproof Spare Battery Carrier

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oveready is getting ready to put some different Delrin Carriers up for sale in the next little bit. I know for sure they will have them to fit three different sizes of batteries. I would say they will be up for sale when the next Oveready Insider come out.

Nice, thanks for the info!

Glock 22

Enlightened
Here is a pic compairing the Oveready Carrier to the County Comm Carrier.

IMG_20121127_143243.jpg

IMG_20121127_143217.jpg

Last edited:

MattSPL

Enlightened
Thanks for posting the pics :)

Is that suitable for 18350/500, or is it just larger in size, but still only for 16340?

Does the Oveready carrier feel strong at the keyring attachment? It looks like it has less material than the county comm in that area.

Cheers
Matt

Glock 22

Enlightened
Thanks for posting the pics :)

Is that suitable for 18350/500, or is it just larger in size, but still only for 16340?

Does the Oveready carrier feel strong at the keyring attachment? It looks like it has less material than the county comm in that area.

Cheers
Matt

Just larger in size, yes it does feel strong enough to be used on a keyring. Very tough and well built.

MattSPL

Enlightened
Ok, looks good. It must be bomb proof, because the smaller county comm is already very solid :)

brunt_sp

Enlightened
I have the Tube-a-ton (Post #31). It fits an Energizer lithium AA at each end snuggly. The problem is when you try Eneloops or IMR14500 they only go three quarters of the way in then get stuck. I guess the inside of the tube has not been machined properly as it tapers in slightly. I might try the sandpaper on a stick routine some time.

The Delrin Safe (Post #51) is very substantial for an 18650. Really it's too much unless you intend running it over regularly with a truck. I'd like to know what it was originally designed for.

I've got some Oveready offerings in the post.

Last edited: