• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2: Bored, Ceramic, HA, Extras, plus Turnkey Options

Liteskr42

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Lego Parts, plus Turnkey Option

:paypal:
#1 Z2 18650 Whole Black (Twisty) $98
Standard Conus Mail $4.00

Total $102.00

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Re: Custom Surefire® Hosts 6P|Z2|C2|M2|G2: Bored, HA, Lego Parts, plus Turnkey Option

Liteskr42,

Order shipped!

:thanks:

Scattergun

Enlightened

Got mine today! After three weeks in the mail!! How on earth could it take that long!?:ohgeez:
All I can say is... The light is well worth the wait!! Work is absolutely stunning, first class all the way through!! -and I would recommend everyone to get one before they´re gone!
Thanks ElectronGuru!! :thumbsup:

Team Member

Enlightened

Got mine today! After three weeks in the mail!! How on earth could it take that long!?:ohgeez:
All I can say is... The light is well worth the wait!! Work is absolutely stunning, first class all the way through!! -and I would recommend everyone to get one before they´re gone!
Thanks ElectronGuru!! :thumbsup:

+1 on that!!

I got my HA-BK C3 today and I have not stopped drooling yet..

Excellent work guys!! :thumbsup:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

deuces,

Order shipped!

:thanks:

RocketTomato

Enlightened

Bump and a teaser

We've got another new Surefire model(s)with a serious twist coming next week.

Stay tuned.
:thumbsup:

Which light is this alluding to? The tank light which now has its own thread?

pvbwerjr

Newly Enlightened

Hey is there any way I can buy just the red nitrolon tailcap with clicky/black boot as pictured in the G2L black widow photo?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Which light is this alluding to?

Sorry, we got a little ahead of ourselves with that announcement. It was a side project we hoped there was time for, that then grew beyond being possible. We don't want to stir interest until we're ready to actually produce it. Perhaps later in the year.

Thanks,
Dan

tundratrader

Enlightened

Later in the year? Well you guys better get cracking you have by my count two days left.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

nana.gif

:D

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Hey is there any way I can buy just the red nitrolon tailcap with clicky/black boot as pictured in the G2L black widow photo?

Sure thing. I've added 'custom red' to the Nylon Hosts section:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/248609

Order together with a McClicky switch kit and we will assemble it, ready to use!

ledplumber

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:For black HA C2. If I understand correctly that the tail shroud is a simple push fit install but not so easy to remove, then just drop it the box please.
...Now research continues on the right drop-in for uber host.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic

Now available:

zurszn.jpg