• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

D1Svn ;-)

scout24

Flashaholic
No love since JANUARY??? C'mon, folks. I have an Olsen version, not a Fiat Lux, and it has the most perfect throw beam of any light I have. I own other Vinh Olsens, and a beast TN42VN90, but the "lowly" D1Svn beam smokes them all. It's just one pencil wide beam, no artifacts, no widening as you get further out, and no crossing of the outer edges of the hotspot then widening as you get further out if that makes sense. (Some beams seem to narrow until a point 50-100yds out then start spreading again, or maybe it's me.) Love my D1Svn Olsen... :thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
No love since JANUARY??? C'mon, folks. I have an Olsen version, not a Fiat Lux, and it has the most perfect throw beam of any light I have. I own other Vinh Olsens, and a beast TN42VN90, but the "lowly" D1Svn beam smokes them all. It's just one pencil wide beam, no artifacts, no widening as you get further out, and no crossing of the outer edges of the hotspot then widening as you get further out if that makes sense. (Some beams seem to narrow until a point 50-100yds out then start spreading again, or maybe it's me.) Love my D1Svn Olsen... :thumbsup:

I sold very little D1Svn with Oslon. Most are sold with HD SST40. I think I kinda knwo why I prefer the other Oslon throwers over this one. I think its the lack of heft and the odd and weak anodization...May be...Still not 100% Sure. I am glad you like it though. Still has the most throw for the size. GTvn Mini is small but D1Svn is even smaller.

Latest posts