Discontinued flashlight that you love

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're still available but Target no longer carries the Dorcy 1AA 3LED light for $10 any more. More like $18 from other vendors nowadays. It would easily mod into several kinds of very nice 1AA light.

I would also miss the old version Dorcy 1AAA 1LED light Walmart used to carry for $5.97 if I hadn't bought a bunch of them. It was also very easy to mod with fancy LEDs, unlike the newer version.

Dorcy 3D 1W LED that Target used to carry at various prices from $22 down to $6 was a very good light at $22 and a steal at anything less than $10. That was a closeout I guess, so I shouldn't complain.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well at one time we were all mourning the loss of the original ARC AAA (in a MAJOR way!) - but THANKS to Peter Gransee - he revived it!!!!

THANKS Peter, Merri, & "family"!! :thumbsup:

(Keep a Berkeley mini-clip on one and it'll be one of your "best friends"!!)

roguesw

Enlightened
Mclux :)
although i never owned the single cell version, i did own a 2 cell version
it was just a really solid piece of engineering
now it resides with my friend,

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
need I say more ?
IMG_9761_resize.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
SureFire 9NT - One of the best flashlight/flashlight beams ever (imho)

SureFire M3 bezel with cooling fins and truncated hexagonal anti-roll style.

Al

UWAK

Enlightened
Fivemega... the one in your avatar... Is it??? (PM me about it)

Darkzero... Supremeco have it back in black.

Frids

Illum

Flashaholic
The_LED_Museum said:
The Eveready Big Jim lantern, with the sealed-beam main lamp and the blinking red tail lamp.
I don't have this flashlight any more, but I'd sure love to get my hands on one again.

bigjim1.jpg

This picture of one was just beating around on my HD.
The big battery is just 6 volts. I remember using PolaPulse batteries from discarded instant film packs to power this light; it sure looked funny without that big battery on it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

do you have $8
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624929470&category=599&fkxs=1
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Eveready-Big...QQitemZ9510047510QQcategoryZ324QQcmdZViewItem

I know you might laugh when I say this, But I miss the Energizer's 2led fliplight 4AA, bought a few, gave away many, good lights...could use a CS Nichia LED upgrade for enhanced brightness