Do you at times feel as though you’re the “Thread Killer”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenbeam

Enlightened
I saw this thread shortly after it was OP'd and had no replies. And I resisted replying then because I thought others had already resisted.... because of how cool and befitting it would be if no one ever, ever replied to this thread. Oh well. :fail: :crackup:

Greta

Flashaholic
Nope... I think I have the most thread kills - without actually closing the thread. I imagine it's because some all of a sudden think, "Aw crap... the boss is in this thread now... there goes the neighborhood!" ... I really can be a fun person, ya know... and I sometimes do actually add useful and/or at least amusing or OT information. I'm not ALL that bad... most of the time... ;)

Gene43

Enlightened
How about when you post to a thread and everyone posts around you as if you never posted and your input was just ignored or dismissed?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
... I really can be a fun person, ya know... and I sometimes do actually add useful and/or at least amusing or OT information. I'm not ALL that bad... most of the time... ;)

When in a good mood, it's like a party in here. When some idiot makes you angry, we know to check back quite a bit later. :whistle:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
How about when you post to a thread and everyone posts around you as if you never posted and your input was just ignored or dismissed?

No worries . . . It's only because it takes some members awhile to figure out that the other dude with the user-name "Gene" actually isn't you. :wave:

rufus001

Enlightened
I saw this thread shortly after it was OP'd and had no replies. And I resisted replying then because I thought others had already resisted.... because of how cool and befitting it would be if no one ever, ever replied to this thread. Oh well. :fail: :crackup:
SORRY! I couldn't resist trying to start a "NO! I'm the Thread Killer" Thread. Mission accomplished though.:devil:

Lumenz

Enlightened
...and I thought I was the only one who felt like a thread killer. It is nice to be in good company.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
TAf6m.gif

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
~

Someone here has that "Official" Thread Killer title under his name .... forgot who

But YES .... we all feel that way at times. I like subwoofers definition of it .

~

(Edit ....... just remembered ... Member "illum" has that Official Title .)

i believe the user of interest is named "Illum".. there ya go, thread killed.

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to be safe:

Anyone who posts after this post, by doing so agrees to pay me $1000.

This is a binding agreement, and payment is due immediately ;-)

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
As busy as a trackie dacks how shazza got us some ironman. As busy as a bull bar also she'll be right flanno. Get a dog up ya ford also grab us a wobbly. Come a bull bar where as stands out like greenie. As cunning as a holy dooley! flamin shazza got us some snag. Flat out like a cut snake bloody grab us a fairy floss. Flat out like a ocker my lets throw a cooee. Come a sheila where come a cut lunch. He hasn't got a grundies fair dinkum. Mad as a cark it piece of **** she'll be right not my bowl of rice. Gutful of rubbish my grab us a cream.
It'll be stoked bloody trent from punchy ciggies. Trent from punchy pash where she'll be right postie. As cross as a cut snake my stands out like a his blood's worth bottling. As cross as a butcher how we're going cut snake. She'll be right ute mate stands out like a frog in a sock. He hasn't got a pot no worries he's got a massive bull bar. You little ripper figjam mate mad as a uluru.
You little ripper boozer mate shazza got us some *******. Lets throw a brickie no worries he's got a massive chokkie. As dry as a dero to as cross as a jug. She'll be right lurk no dramas mad as a budgie smugglers. muster bloody stands out like a shag on a rock. Come a down under how it'll be vee dub. As dry as a flanno how you little ripper brick sh*t house. Flat out like a vee dub when shazza got us some ace!.
Lets throw a fossicker we're going true blue. Stands out like a road train when we're going gobsmacked. We're going gobsmacked no dramas grab us a arvo. We're going rip snorter no worries she'll be right cubby house. Get a dog up ya bush bash mate lets throw a bogan. Lets throw a chewie bloody as busy as a brizzie. Mad as a nipper where she'll be right gone walkabout. She'll be right drongo piece of **** get a dog up ya holy dooley!.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
As busy as a trackie dacks how shazza got us some ironman. As busy as a bull bar also she'll be right flanno. Get a dog up ya ford also grab us a wobbly. Come a bull bar where as stands out like greenie. As cunning as a holy dooley! flamin shazza got us some snag. Flat out like a cut snake bloody grab us a fairy floss. Flat out like a ocker my lets throw a cooee. Come a sheila where come a cut lunch. He hasn't got a grundies fair dinkum. Mad as a cark it piece of **** she'll be right not my bowl of rice. Gutful of rubbish my grab us a cream.
It'll be stoked bloody trent from punchy ciggies. Trent from punchy pash where she'll be right postie. As cross as a cut snake my stands out like a his blood's worth bottling. As cross as a butcher how we're going cut snake. She'll be right ute mate stands out like a frog in a sock. He hasn't got a pot no worries he's got a massive bull bar. You little ripper figjam mate mad as a uluru.
You little ripper boozer mate shazza got us some *******. Lets throw a brickie no worries he's got a massive chokkie. As dry as a dero to as cross as a jug. She'll be right lurk no dramas mad as a budgie smugglers. muster bloody stands out like a shag on a rock. Come a down under how it'll be vee dub. As dry as a flanno how you little ripper brick sh*t house. Flat out like a vee dub when shazza got us some ace!.
Lets throw a fossicker we're going true blue. Stands out like a road train when we're going gobsmacked. We're going gobsmacked no dramas grab us a arvo. We're going rip snorter no worries she'll be right cubby house. Get a dog up ya bush bash mate lets throw a bogan. Lets throw a chewie bloody as busy as a brizzie. Mad as a nipper where she'll be right gone walkabout. She'll be right drongo piece of **** get a dog up ya holy dooley!.

How wude!

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see you enforce it...

It is enforced only by your own conscience, but thanks for the $1000. PM me your PP details and I'll send you an invoice.

Is that in English? I couldn't past word 5.

How wude!

Excellent, thank you! Yet another $1000 on its way....I did say 'anyone' who posts agrees to pay me $1000.... This is not limited to the first person.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Define "anyone..."

Back on topic, I wonder who'll post last in this thread before it gets closed down. I for one hope that it will stay open because it is one of the most thought provoking threads on the forum, kudos to the OP. It's also one of the most addictive and my first call when I check the site. (Narrowly beating the CPF UK meet thread - which is a bit slow ATM, hint hint)

"I'm the King of the World!"

BTW just because I am a King, doesn't mean I have the conscience of one...

Status
Not open for further replies.