Do you carry a flashlight 24/7?

whateatsrabbits

Newly Enlightened
I feel bad posting in a thread so old but. I edc a flashlight with me and a knife with me at all times even when in in my underwear .I usually carry a hi cri quark123 , lately I'm edc'ing my neutral peak el cap. Soon I will have hds hi cri I am excited. Although the peak is really awesome no buttons to click just twisty to desired brightness. I'm wondering if i should just save my money and skip hds and go with the peak logan hi cri.
I carry a kershaw junkyard dog 2 composite blade or jyd2 sg2 titanium, and some times kershaw skyline or snody boss.

:hitit:

Last edited:

Kokopelli

Enlightened
I lately had a LD05 (Fenix) and I loved the pure white beam it had. I left my Preon II at home and now carry this bright and sturdy light with me. I plan to order an EagleTac D25LC2 for as an in purse EDC

lce

Newly Enlightened
I carry atleast 2 lights on me at all times except when im sleeping(at arms reach on nite stand)or while showering(on counter).

davyro

Enlightened
After one day last week when i didn't have one of my regular EDC lights on me just 2 cheapies with terrible beams & hardly any output in my work van,i will never be without again.I couldn't get the job finished that i was on because of bad lighting conditions.So whether its raining,sunny,windy,hail or snow i'll have a good reliable light or two with me 24/7 to answer your question yes......i was a fool when i didn't!:shakehead

BadBulb4U

Newly Enlightened
I carry a Fenix LD01 on my keychain and a Olight T20 in my shirt pocket. I almost always have a shirt that has at least 2 pockets. One for a cell phone and a pen, the other for a flashlight and of course my favorite knife in my right pants pocket.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
No. One is always close by. Carry is only when out so that comprises about 8-9 hours.

JohnnyLunar

Newly Enlightened
At home, any number of lights are within arm's reach, or just a few steps away. At my desk at work, there is always a Surefire or 2 standing next to my computer. At all other times, I have a flashlight of some kind in my pocket. So technically I don't carry a flashlight 24/7, but I am within eyesight or arm's reach of a flashlight 24/7.

awyeah

Enlightened
I carry a Foursevens Mini-ML XP-G2 whenever I'm out of the house - it's on my keychain. Inside the house there's usually a flashlight within reach. I also keep a flashlight in my desk at work.

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any Flashaholics that don't carry 24/7?

ScratchResized.jpg