• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Don, Please Do Another Run of LS 27's

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
If all goes well...and depending on timing....I could be in for one too!

RIDE

People, who are interested, should make sure that they will take one, if we convince The Man to do another run.

I would even suggest that Don should ask half of the price from each one before he begins the work. On the othr hand, not everybody sees this thread here, a few days ago I read a posting on CPFMP where someone wanted to buy an LS27, he offered 625$ for a shelf queen. I would say that the demand is much bigger than the 15 subscrivers here!

As for the price, they once cost 550$ or so, if I were Don, I would raise it a little bit (I hope that nobody finds out this was my idea...) :whistle:

I would even suggest that Don should ask half of the price from each one before he begins the work.

Won't happen. Don doesn't work that way. If he does another run, he'll do it like he's done all others: it'll pop up, people will send in their e-mail requests, it will all sell out in a day, and then you'll know if you scored one when you get the shipping notice (at which time you'll send payment). I'm betting that if he elects to do another run, it will be small and it will sell out very quickly.

scout24

Flashaholic
Even though I picked one up in response to my WTB (Thanks Proline!), I am still in for one from Don- Absolutely fantastic light!

ivanchek

Newly Enlightened
i did some research on this torch, and i can now say that i would be in for one of these if there was another run. looks like an amazing piece of equipment.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only just saw this thread... Don't know how I missed it :thinking:

I would be in for one though!!!

:twothumbs

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just picked up an LS 27 on the B/S/T.

As my flashlight fund reached a very dangerous low tide level, I couldn't be in, even if I wanted a second one... :broke:

I was fortunate enough to catch a brandnew LS 20 from the last wave as well. I was told, that LunaSols shouldn't be kept alone, that they feel much better in company of a bigger/smaller sister...

Have I become really poorer now? I'll see when the beauties arrive, if I haven't become richer in reality! :huh:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd be in for one, but with a recommendation/request: to make the lip that holds the 3mm's, as thin as it is on the LS20 - to make for a wider/deeper reflector for the main LED (doesn't have to be Cree!). Because the lip on the LS27 is much wider than on the LS20, the reflector diam. is not all that different between the two.

But even if not...may still be in for 1 =)

Gaius

Newly Enlightened
Please put me on the list. I ' don't have any Ti flashligth, if there will be one it should be a LS 27 :thumbsup: