EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Third Edition

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
My EDC pocket dump...

IMG_1013.jpg

Sabrewulf

Newly Enlightened
Continued From EDC - What's in Your Pocket(s)?? Second Edition

Yaesu VX-170-2 Meter Handie Talkie. Ham Radio Ops.

Incandesent Mini Maglite w/ Xenon bulbs. Backup EDC flashlight

LED Mini Maglite w/ Multi-Mode Switch. Primary EDC flashlight.

Gerber Suspension Multi-tool. Get most things done.

Premier Blades tactical knife w/ seatbelt cutter and window smasher. Protection from various people and things.

Victorinox Recruit w/ Aluminum Handle. Good to go with my incandescent Mini Maglite.

Incandescent 2C Cell Maglite. Good when going through dangerous neighborhoods day or night.

*UPDATE*

The only instrument I still carry out of all of those is my Black Incandescent Mini Maglite. I am getting out of amateur radio (I will continue to renew my license so I can legally use a scanner nationwide.) Needless to say; I no longer carry the VX-170. My Gerber Suspension is in my tool satchel. I gave my 2C Cell Maglite to my dad during Hurricane Issac. I keep my Victorinox Recruit in the kitchen drawer and it is my can opener. The tactical Premier knife is broken, but I still have it. My Blue Multi Mode Mini Maglite is in storage. I have an edc bag that I have my devices in. It is a SwissGear Backpack that came out in 2011. In that bag; I have another Incandescent (Blue) Mini Maglite and a Black Mini Maglite Pro as my other two edc flashlights. Those flashlights are carried in my pocket as needed. In my bag; I also carry my new EDC calculator, a 2013 TI 30XA. I wear a Casio MRW200H-2BV Watch. In my pockets I usually have one of those three flashlights and a Pantech Link P7040.
You must have huge pockets..

fulee9999

Enlightened
please 👏 don't 👏 share 👏 images 👏 on the internet where your key's bitting ( depth of key cuts ) is showing

I don't usually use emojis, but for the sake of showing the weight of my plea I had to.
Also if anyone thinks you can't copy a key from a photo, checkout Deviant Ollam's video explaining how easy it is.
Thank you.

Lumen83

Enlightened
please 👏 don't 👏 share 👏 images 👏 on the internet where your key's bitting ( depth of key cuts ) is showing

I don't usually use emojis, but for the sake of showing the weight of my plea I had to.
Also if anyone thinks you can't copy a key from a photo, checkout Deviant Ollam's video explaining how easy it is.
Thank you.
Good heads up. I did not know this.