What lights are on your radar in {2024}?

Buff

Enlightened
As i start this new thread it's only the 3rd day of the year and i already have shipping notifications of 4 flashlight starting their journey to their new home.
Nothing too fancy i'll post pictures when they arrive.

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
I have EagTac Titanium D3A and D3C on the way, both with 519A 4500K emitters.

Eyeballing the Acebeam L35 V2, and Malkof MDC XP-L 16650 neutral, or a Malkoff Wildcat.

ScottsoSmith

Newly Enlightened
I have EagTac Titanium D3A and D3C on the way, both with 519A 4500K emitters.

Eyeballing the Acebeam L35 V2, and Malkof MDC XP-L 16650 neutral, or a Malkoff Wildcat.
Just grabbed both in SST-20 R9 Hi CRI
A70E6FC4-676C-40B5-AF52-81FF32AB6283.jpeg

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking at 3 new Surefires, some retro Streamlights, US made UV lights, an STVZO bike light, a couple Euro headlamps, some old Evereadys and Ever Readys too, more Maglites, another Elzetta, and some finish up my Euro light collection.

Also need more pouches, batteries, testing equipment, a Proxxon metal lathe, and the tooling for it.

MyUsernameTX

Newly Enlightened
FENIX HT30R LEP For a bit of fun and blasting away annoying loiterers
Streamlight TLR-1 HL to replace a junk Surefire XC1
Fenix TK16 for a general duty light
D4Sv2 because I got suckered into getting one in a recent thread

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I broke down and bought a HDS Systems LE light. Time to see what the hype is about.
Wow, that's some inflation. I just priced a custom HDS Tactical configuration out and it was about $600. I remember paying about $140 or less for one back in 2006 or so.. :/ I'm sure they're great lights still, but I don't know if I want to dump that on one. I'm looking for some warm LEP's to come out there year hopefully. And maybe a new HID, and Surefire finally gets into throwers with a warm/high CRI tint.

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
Wow, that's some inflation. I just priced a custom HDS Tactical configuration out and it was about $600. I remember paying about $140 or less for one back in 2006 or so.. :/ I'm sure they're great lights still, but I don't know if I want to dump that on one. I'm looking for some warm LEP's to come out there year hopefully. And maybe a new HID, and Surefire finally gets into throwers with a warm/high CRI tint.
You understand why it took me so long to spend the money.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well, already got one out of the two that was on my radar for this year. Nitecore MH12 Pro. The other one is an Acebeam X75 (Oh yeah, definitely with the battery-pack upgrade). That's going to be much later on in the year.

Thought I was good, but then realized couple of days ago that my AstroLux LD01 which I bought near the end of 2023 is a rip-off! Advertised as a true RGB flashlight, it's not! Aux. colors for the Red, Green, Blue? Nope! You get a psychodelic display of RGB that is fun to enjoy if you're up in the sky, hanging out with Lucy and her diamonds. Aside from that, you get a tailcap that has very dim red, green, blue alternating lighting. Basically very slowly draining the 18650 inside the light. Yeah, no way to shut off the tailcap lights. The rest of it is a very conventional White light flashlight.

So, since I got ripped off, also purchased today a Skilhunt EC300 RGB model. And you better believe I watched several YouTube reviews to make sure I was getting a real RGB flashlight!