Explosion in Oslo, Norway

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
if he is proven guilty in court and sent into prison.. maximum sentence they can give him is 21 years.

how wrong is THAT?

He will most likely get sentenced with "forvaring", which means after his regular sentence is finished they can still keep him locked up. He's probably never getting out of jail.

edgarv

Newly Enlightened
my prayers and condolences for those who suffered and perished in these inhuman act... have not heard from a friend yet who lives near the site of the explosion. i wish i will hear from him soonest!

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Now that we know the accused left a manifesto, the political motives are certainly not a matter of speculation.

When something like this happens in America, it's all too easy to blame the "culture of violence," but to have it happen in Norway makes me wonder if the lone-wolf terrorist phenomenon isn't inevitable in any possible society..

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sad to see innocent people effected by such a warped individual. Life is seems so unfair sometimes and to think of the children who will never grow up and enjoy their life's as so many of us have had the opportunity to do so. What makes an individual so sick and how is it that we have advanced so far and yet stay so barbaric ?