EXTREMELY Rare Lights... Let's See Them!

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in awe of your collection Bernie. Even just the e3e head/body without the internals, but with them, wow.

Blue aleph, CR2-II, aaand an Ice bezel? :bow::wow:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
It is amodded SF that produces Cyan light at 480nm. The first LuxV LEDs were colored. The white came later. So our first LuxV torches, you know, the ones that could go above 100 lumens at 5 Watts :D ... those were colored, too.
bernie

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
On top is a McLux III-T-S maybe the only one by Don. Don upgraded this to a Seoul after a little begging er asking nicely and on the bottom a Mr. Bulk smooth lioncub in chrome.

002.jpg

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
A couple:

Titanium Ra Twisty Tr-85 (1 of 5 made):

Prototype Novatac 120P (1 of 8 or so made, still has beta owners manual, beta clip):

Some that got away:

Ti S27 Cx2 (I think something like 36 were made, and this one was AlTiN coated by modamag, body bead blasted and head left with standard finish, probably one-of-a-kind):

This one also show my mule... 1 of 5 (I think) with a red trit:

Size15's

Flashaholic
Shelby has the only proto-type "ICE" bezel I've seen. bernie's, like mine is a regular PK "ICE" bezel. It's not technically an "ICE" bezel unless it is etched with "ICE". It's a bezel leftover from the production run of ICE flashlights SureFire made exclusively for ICE.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shelby has the only proto-type "ICE" bezel I've seen. bernie's, like mine is a regular PK "ICE" bezel. It's not technically an "ICE" bezel unless it is etched with "ICE". It's a bezel leftover from the production run of ICE flashlights SureFire made exclusively for ICE.

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering about it not saying ICE. Oh Mr.Chan and his wares. At least the Purple Inspector like he has is easily found for sale online, just can't pony that up for a UV light.

stevevh

Enlightened
On top is a McLux III-T-S maybe the only one by Don. Don upgraded this to a Seoul after a little begging er asking nicely and on the bottom a Mr. Bulk smooth lioncub in chrome.

002.jpg

Make that 1 of 2.:D I harassed Don into converting mine to a Soul Mizer!!!!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My rarest light is a black Dorcy 1AAA keychain model, without the fish-eye lens.

In this case, "rare" definitely doesn't equal expensive. :(

billybright

Enlightened
P1010003-8.jpg

ALTiN Ti PD mule [approx 3 made]

xr-e-camo.jpg

P1010011-3.jpg

Top: ORB RAW XRE-CAMO [approx 5 made]

Bottom left: ALTiN Ti S-27-C [approx 3 made]

Bottom right: 6 flute AlTiN Ti PD-S [believe this is the Only one]

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Some more rare Ti customs:

010-15.jpg

From the left:

Ti Blocky Boy prototype, the only one. PhotonFanatic made this as the prototype for a run of aluminum Blocky Boys.

McLux III Ti-XR19-C

McLux III Ti-XR27-PD Only a few of these were made.

McBulk, the only one. Made by ArsMachina. He started with the control module from an aluminum Cub, and made a Ti jacket for it. Then he took a 27S head and trimmed it down on the lathe (compare to the XR27 next to it). Finally a pure smooth 18650 tube.

Ti LionCub. One of 8 or 9 known to exist. This one has been modded by ArsMachina. He opened up the bezel on his lathe, "to let more photons escape," added an McR reflector and an SSC P4 emitter. CR123 or RCR123 body.

17500 Ti tube (On the right), grooved to match the original LionCub head.