EXTREMELY Rare Lights... Let's See Them!

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
Novatac 120P Sonoran, customized by Hogo, AKA NT king:twothumbs
1 of 1:devil:

Oh...erm....ya thats real AZ diamondback snake skin.:devil:

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The snakeskin is thin, so not as durable as cowhide. The rubber button is still under the skin on the end. If it eventually does wear out, it can be easily replaced, but under normal use, this should take a long, long time.
And if it does, I'll just go kill his brother and make another:eek:oo:

Hogo

Last edited:

Sable

Enlightened
I've got one of the AlTiN S27-Cs...I think there's only about three in the world. I'll try to get some pictures in the next day or so - finally some of that beautiful "golden light" is breaking through here in the rainforest. :whistle:

copperfox

Enlightened
Mc15.jpg

This 1 of 1 prototype by McGizmo is the predecessor of the LunaSol lights with a LuxV in the center and a switching collar.
It is about 5 years old and some really cool CPF history. I got it in one of Don's garage auctions.

Bernie, this is one of the best looking flashlights I've ever seen. The overall body shape is fantastic. Very nice!

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Novatac 120P Sonoran, customized by Hogo, AKA NT king:twothumbs
1 of 1:devil:

Oh...erm....ya thats real AZ diamondback snake skin.:devil:

That has to be one of the most unique and amazing lights that I have ever seen. Amazing work!

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have one of the AlTiN Mules. Point of clarification -- there were 5 of them, not 3.

This is my rarest and most treasured light. It's a true one of a kind AND a user:

McGizmo LunaSol with red & yellow 3mm LEDs, orange trit and Atwood anodize. All customization on this light was done by Don and Peter.

More info on this light here.

lunasoup_2_800.jpg

lunasoup_leds_800.jpg

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an E1E with the head threaded fit Aleph light engines. Don't know how many are around, was modded by Chop and I bought it from Darell. I can send pics if somebody will post them for me.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Bernie, this is one of the best looking flashlights I've ever seen. The overall body shape is fantastic. Very nice!

Yes, this one is a true gem.
However, the body is a standard Aleph 2x123 body and the tailcap a standard McClicky tailcap, both made by Don. So one can easily acquire those.
The one thing unique to this light is the head.

bernie

roguesw

Enlightened
Mc15.jpg

This 1 of 1 prototype by McGizmo is the predecessor of the LunaSol lights with a LuxV in the center and a switching collar.
It is about 5 years old and some really cool CPF history. I got it in one of Don's garage auctions.

bernie

Bernie, you lucky dawg!, i cant believe Don had a garage sale and i missed it. Serves me right for being away from CPF for a while. I hope you keep those pieces and never let them go, they are an important part of CPF history.
If you look at Don;s lights, you can see a lot of his ideas are being implemented today, but they appeared as protos many years ago.

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
My addition to the rare aleph section:
d2659d99.jpg

One of (I believe) 10 2x123 bodies in natural HA that came with the clip installed and a ti tail.

The head is from the same garage auction mentioned earlier. Aleph 1 head w/3 tritium vials mounted in slots around the fin. Don't know how many of those were made.

Unique is the size of the trit. "Standard" 5mm vial above for reference.
d69d7381.jpg

Came with this reflector, anyone know anything about it?
9791fccf.jpg

Came loaded with a downboy and an led of unknown bin...pretty clean white, and bright. U bin maybe? Reflector allows for a really nice amount of spill along with a tight hot spot.

Latest posts