FCW-9 Flashaholics Camping Weekend - NJ, NY, PA, CT + area event! Sept. 14th-17th

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
milkyspit (Scott) - thanks I got your paypal, glad you can make it.

We can set up one of the picnic tables as a "Mobile Milky Labs"! :grin2:

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Paul, It was nice running into you. Thanks for the instant payment and congratulations wishes :) -- Looking forward to seeing you at FCW. --Tim

"Instant / No Fee" paypal sent.

Oh, and congratulations on the wedding.

Paul

carrot

Flashaholic
Just have to confirm with work that I can be off these days and it looks like I'll be able to come for all the days!

This year we might bring a couple more friends.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, this is going to be a great campout! Lots of campers...THE master chef ( that would be Carrot's Dad!).....and a bike trail nearby!

BIll W.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just have to confirm with work that I can be off these days and it looks like I'll be able to come for all the days!

This year we might bring a couple more friends.

Great!, keep me posted :)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, this is going to be a great campout! Lots of campers...THE master chef ( that would be Carrot's Dad!).....and a bike trail nearby!

BIll W.

Bill, I hear there are some decent trails there... can we count on you to plot out a nice little night hike? (one which doesn't end up in us coming back in a State Troopers police car!) :crazy:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
@LED_Thrift: the trails are a little of everything. In the park itself there are both paved and unpaved trails. Outside the park, the primary trail you'd want to ride is the Columbia Trail, a converted rail-trail for which the surface is packed gravel... so it's not quite paved, but also a whole lot better than the typical unpaved trail. Beyond these, a number of small towns surround the park and offer diverse back roads (the vast majority paved) which can make for a nice time bicycling. Hope this helps.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi copperfox, I got your paypal payment, thanks! Looking forward to seeing you there. :)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like I won't be able to attend this time around.
Have fun guys!!