• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final Batch of Titanium Nautilodes

Hoosier Light

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Fyrstormer and Enrique. I appreciate the the insight. Sounds like for my purposes, I just need to decide if the "slightly better beam" of the Nautilus is worth it. It also confirms that the Aeon is probably the best available light for my everyday needs. Form factor, UI, quality, design, and output are all tops! (And this from a guy who used to scoff at the idea of buying a light that required CR2 batteries.)

nbp

Flashaholic
Received my Nautilus today and it is gorgeous, as is to expected. :wow: Looking forward to carrying this baby and letting her shine!

Enrique...

If you haven't yet shipped the nautilode, may I drop the deal and ask you for a refund, please?
I didn't get any tracking so far, so I guess it hasn't left

Vous avez envoyé un paiement
Numéro de transaction* : 05M0530993944631B

Last edited:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
aflashinthenight: Done. I do not "do" PMs on forums and have disabled the system. In general, the best way to contact me is via e-mail - [email protected], sorry about that!

To all: I ran out of CR123s (Blasphemy, I know! :sick2: ), I've got some new Energizers coming in by the end of the week and all lights will go out then. (To be clear, all lights ordered up until today shipped out this afternoon - any new orders will ship out within 2-3 days)

Thanks folks!

Enrique

Last edited:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I think most of you should have received your Nautilus lights by now. Fresh Energizer 123s have arrived and I still have some lights left available for anyone interested, just follow the instructions in the first post. :)

Thanks!

Enrique

omoanya

Newly Enlightened
absolutely lovely light - I have one of the early ones and its on me whenever i have to go formal - and often comes out to play regardless !

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to extend a $25 discount to anyone who purchases a Nautilus and an Aeon together if both are purchased at the same time - the Aeon is normally $125, so if you add $100 to the payment above I'll include an Aeon in your order, with no extra charge for shipping (this doesn't "stack" with other offers). :)

I'm getting low on stock on aluminum Aeons, and once those and these Nautilodes are cleared out that should be the last of these lines, I do not plan to make any future runs of these models anymore.

Thanks folks.

Enrique

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I'm getting low on stock on aluminum Aeons, and once those and these Nautilodes are cleared out that should be the last of these lines, I do not plan to make any future runs of these models anymore.

Thanks folks.

Enrique

To make room for the new model that you are likely working on as we speak, no doubt. :poke: :devil:

Glad I have one of each of these great lights. I hope that people take advantage of this opportunity to own some real gems before they are all gone!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
To make room for the new model that you are likely working on as we speak, no doubt. :poke: :devil:

Glad I have one of each of these great lights. I hope that people take advantage of this opportunity to own some real gems before they are all gone!

Dude,

I have back-ups in the safe. I already lost in one bad sandstorm a year ago.

I have two Aeons ready to go if needed!

If you do not own one, you are missing out.

salsadj

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: slowly growing my collection. I find myself drawn to the higher end, limited editions or the harder to find. This one is all three :D

muttsnutts

Newly Enlightened

As a newbie to flashlight game this makes me sad inside. Not to mention the STRESS... do I buy one now, or regret it later when they're harder to find :confused:

fyrstormer

Banned
As a newbie to flashlight game this makes me sad inside. Not to mention the STRESS... do I buy one now, or regret it later when they're harder to find :confused:
Buy one now, decide whether you like it, and sell it to someone else later if you decide you don't like it. Worst case scenario is you don't get your entire investment back, if for some reason it sells low. That's not likely with Muyshondt lights though, unless Enrique has plans to introduce something that will blow everything he's ever made out of the water.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

All outstanding Nautilus orders were filled today, you all should be receiving them soon.

fyrstormer: Yes, the Aeon will have concluded its Genesis fairly soon. There are less than 20 left and that's the last of them I expect. This also likely marks the end of large batch aluminum runs of lights in general, too.

There are still some Titanium Nautilodes available to any of you interested - thanks folks! :)

Enrique

Latest posts