• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final Batch of Titanium Nautilodes

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Jolig. :)

As a note to anyone interested - any orders placed between now and 5PM Thursday will be shipped by Friday. I will be away after this week and lead time on new orders will be three weeks, so if you're looking for a light in the short term right now is the quickest turnaround. I've still got a few of these left. :)

Thanks folks, I hope you enjoy your lights.

Enrique

Jolig

Newly Enlightened
Hi Enrique,

I also received mine today! WOOOW, what a little gem (customs hasn't recognized that) :D

Thanks again, I am so happy that I got one of the last ones....

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I still have a few of these left for anyone who's interested - any new orders will be built up and shipped by the 10th of August.

Thanks!

Enrique

nbp

Flashaholic
I never thought I'd have a Ti light that Troy doesn't have!! :nana:

They're fantastic boys. Perfect size for pocketing and easy one handed operation with flawless Muyshondt knurling.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm REALLY tempted to buy one after seeing grayhighh's Nautilus with bore holes and trit slots....and missing out on it:sigh:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are still a few of these left; If you're on the fence about it, once these are gone that's it for the Nautilus.

All the best,

Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Final Batch of Titanium Nautilus Lights

Hello Everyone,

I still have a few of these available for anyone interested. Thanks! :)

Enrique

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I fought it for almost 6 months. I'm finished fighting - order placed

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 6L304443K8625154B):paypal:

Sent for 1 Titanium Nautilus!

:twothumbs

nbp

Flashaholic

Ooooh, you'll like it Dan, they're super nice. Just about the right size too; small enough for pocket carry but large enough for easy one handed operation.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks! You know, I EDC a light that has a very "clandestine" name ;) but sometimes it's fun to rotate the pocket bling for business suit wear. I pre-ordered the Aeon MkII, but have watched this little Nautilus since Enrique made them available back in March. Enough well respected members have sung the praises of this little light for years - I figured it was time to break down and see what all the fuss was about. Especially since they are about to be history!!

:thumbsup:

Ooooh, you'll like it Dan, they're super nice. Just about the right size too; small enough for pocket carry but large enough for easy one handed operation.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Howdy Folks,

I'm planning on having all currently ordered lights, and any orders placed between now and Thursday night, built and shipped by Friday, so most of you should expect to see them in early next week.

Rummaging through storage last week I came across a drawer of parts with some older mods (an MC-E Nautilus, some anodized titanium bits, CR2 Ion stuff) and few sets of built Aeon centers. When I get a chance some of those will become actual Aeons, and a few of the other pieces will see the light of day on the BST as well. I'll also be releasing "modder's sets" of Aeons and Makos that include what you need to build a flashlight excepting the reflector, LED, and electronics, which may please some of the people who have in the past lamented that I've made my lights too difficult to modify once built. ;)

Thanks everyone!

Enrique

Last edited: