• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final Batch of Titanium Nautilodes

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Enrique...

An email and a PM has been sent.

I`ll gladly buy one of your Ti "Nautilodes" if you still have one available for sale.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

:)

nbp

Flashaholic
Don't the Ti Nautili have the most amazing knurling?! It's grippy but smooth at the same time, feels kinda like snake or lizard skin. I love mine. Such a great light.

fyrstormer

Banned
It is indeed a great light. I kinda wish the design would be licensed to another company with the stipulation that it must be produced as-is, with the exception of changes necessary to accommodate LEDs currently available on the market, instead of just being discontinued. It's easily good enough to sell in large quantities for years to come, and the royalties would be a nice source of extra income.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys! - I still have a couple more available for those interested. The Aeons are now out of stock.

nbp: I'm glad you like your light. :) You using it for pocket carry, or?

nbp

Flashaholic
Yup, in the pocket. In jeans I have usually McGizmos clipped on the pocket and the Mako down free floating in the pocket as a low level backup. But when I'm in dress pants, which is pretty often, I have the Nautilus or Aeon or Ion clipped to a P7 suspension clip via a McG gate clip, and suspended in the pocket. They virtually disappear this way, and no bulge. Then the tiny Mako still goes in the pocket for backup. So your lights get plenty of carry around here. :grin2:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recieved mine, and I'm sitting here thinking why it took me so long to get one of these.

How meny do you have left?

nbp

Flashaholic
+1 for the Nautilus or Aeon or Ion clipped to a P7 suspension clip via a McG gate clip. :cool:

It's the best way to carry these little lovelies, isn't it? :eek:oo:

94635454.jpg

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
chipwillis: I'm glad you got yours in! :) There are still a few of these left for anyone interested.

Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Karl,

I've got you covered on both counts, no worries. :) PayPal for the Nautilus is [email protected] and I'll keep everyone apprised of the last Aeon batch in the other thread.

Thanks!

Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Bill,

Indeed I did - Your light along with all other recent orders were built up today will be leaving here tomorrow.

Thanks!

Enrique

Jolig

Newly Enlightened
Hi Enrique,

I sent you a mail at beginning of january 12, asking for a titanium aeon (as I thought the nautilus was already gone..) - perhaps I was the one who got you start searching again? :twothumbs

I hope you still have one left for me? I'd like to take one - please let me know before I send the money.