First purchase 2014?

Cypher_Aod

Enlightened
A Foursevens Quark AA Tactical and a new NiMH charger as I'm giving my old Duracel CEF23 to my friend, as he's just purchased his first pack of eneloops to go in his Caveman and Fenix LD12, I'm so proud of him!

seb13

Newly Enlightened
The first will probably stay the better : a McGizmo Haiku Hi CRI.

jdeangelis

Newly Enlightened
Also bought eagletac titanium xml clicker, really good quality fit and function.
Bought Olight S10 and S115 XML limited titanium run, bead blasted, awesome edc's!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

AbbyY

Newly Enlightened
I've got today Eagletac MX25L2 Turbo SBT-70, Ntecore P12 and Olight S15 Titanium.

jasonbulb

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping it would be a Zebralight SC52, but there seems to be a "shortage" right now, so I'll probably go with the Olight S10.

Capolini

Banned
X10vn. It should be here on Saturday.:thumbsup:

I just can't seem to stop buying torches!! This will be my second "Modded" torch,,first one from Vihn. My other modded torch is an O.S.T.S.TN31mb certified at 470Kcd!!! That was less than Two weeks ago and I thought I would stop purchasing for awhile! :shakehead

Some very common words that my girlfriend uses these days,,,,,"Oh no,,, not another one"!!! :eek:

To end this mini dissertation,,,,,,,,I actually have a chart made up to rotate my torches!! I have 25 torches. If I eliminate the EDC's, the Back up torches and the beginners mistakes, I have to rotate 6 awesome torches for my 3.5/4.0 mini hike each night with Capo my Siberian/Wolf!

It is getting more complicated and difficult as the number of torches increase! After all, there are only "Seven" nights in a week! I have a VERY difficult decision which one I get to use twice!

Last edited:

T45

Enlightened
Have 2 special projects left: a Surefire C2 with a cryos cooling bezel in HA and an Oveready Tank light. In the meantime I may get a Rofis ER10, a Maratac AAA, and possibly a JetBeam RRT-2, and some some LED P60 drop ins.

Erik1213

Enlightened
Zebralight SC62d. I love high CRI lights but none of them have that wonderful Zebralight interface. I think this one should be nice.

Redstorm

Newly Enlightened
Lay off buying flashlights and accessories for the past couple of years. Started the new year with the purchase of a Fenix PD 35 and LD 12 from a brick and mortar shop. Also, ordered taken delivery of 4 x 18650 3100mAh Panasonic protected batteries. Awaiting deliveries of a Nitecore i4 charger, 4 x 14500 batteries, an Olight S15 and also a voltmeter. 2014 is going to be a bright year for me. :)

bluebonnet

Newly Enlightened
I'm an old-school Surefire fan. I'd been meaning to pick up an E2L-AA Outdoorsman for awhile. Amazon has some of the older ones for substantially less than MSRP, and the Amazon gift card I got for xmas dropped that almost in half. It was time to take the plunge, and I'm not worried about the performance difference between it and the new version. I've also got plenty of eneloops to feed it with.
+1. One fine light.

DAN92

Enlightened
I ordered two Elzetta "Bravo" (whose one to mount on my shotgun) following the excellent review on the site of 880arm, thank you to him.

ven

Flashaholic
Hi kpangy,banggood, iirc its around £6 something,but got $1 off and email deal but its not much more on their site.

Not a bad light,but if looking for a good AAA then the olight i3s is a better option as has 3 modes with moonlight (80lm too where as the nitecore is 12lm)
All for £14..............bargain imo