• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: FluPIC-ES for Aleph Series Lights *SOLD OUT*

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: FS: FluPIC-ES for Aleph Series Lights

Wanted to make sure you received Paypal for 3 modules. I'm sending in 2 LEDs, please PM or email me your mailing address. I'd like to have all three T-bins though and keep 2 as spares for other projects. My Q2H cyan is here, waiting on my P3K RB which should be here presently. Really interested in variable rate strobe and having several strobe modes to choose from. I like a complex UI, myself. ;)

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

Last three cans. I am not making any more of these for a long while as I have school to attend in MAY.

Please refer to first post for pricing, etc.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am very pleased with mine. It is quite cool. :thumbsup:

Do you think that one of these would be a good driver for a R/O LuxIII? I have a couple laying around that I have been trying to find good homes for.

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Hi there,

Just wanted to check in and see if I wasnt forgotten... a Royal Blue Lux III (unknown exact bin - suspect K Vf) is en route to you from me and a Ux1J from PhotonFanatic (for me) to make up my 3 LEs. One TW0H, one royal blue, and one UX1J complete with 2 spare TW0H emitters total package. Please PM me or post to make sure this is OK and within your timeframe.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, count me in for one more then. I will be out of town most of today, but I will email you tonight when I get back to work out the details and send paypal if that is ok.

Thanks,
Danny

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Could you post a link to a FluPIC UI users guide so I can determine how to customize my UI programming? I would like to have a high speed and variable rate strobe, and three light levels plus burst (1000mA to LED).

Also, this is very important, could you use some thermal compound that is NOT epoxy or a permanent bond adhesive to mount the LEDs on all three of my modules so if/when I go to swap out the LED I can do so without damaging the existing one and/or inventing new swear words. I have used some Arctic Silver compound for heat transfer on the backs of emitters and relied on just the anchoring of the soldered legs for placement in the past with good results. Most modders I see love to epoxy LEDs and O-sinks in place. I agree its the best mounting method but I am in the stage where I like to change things around especially to build soldering skill so I prefer the semi-permanent method I described before. If you have some other technique in mind please elaborate because I am on the steep part of the learning curve for DIY and always appreciate tips from the experts.

So once I have specified my custom me-specific overly complex UI, then the module #1 with 2 spare TW0H emitters could ship out to me ASAP with the other 2 to follow after the LEDs arrive at your address. Photonfanatic will likely ship the Ux1J out Friday and you might have it by Wed, depending on the Easter postal situation. Hope this jibes with your schedule. I am SO excited about getting these! I cant wait! Next step... please guide me to programming options.....

unnerv

Enlightened

I got mine yesterday in the mail. Thanks its a great addition to my aleph

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will no longer make FluPIC-ES cans for the aleph series. They are too time consuming for me right now. There are many capable modders out there that are willing to do this if they just buy a 0.55" flupic board. Cheers!

Doug

Enlightened
Are you still selling theses Goldserve?

Suggestion, I find it hard to change modes, the mode selection is in different places in the different modes, how about making the mode select 10 clicks, so it is consistant across the modes?

Doug

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
goldserv, tried sending a PM but your box is full.

Last edited: