• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Getting in touch with PEAK

djdawg

Enlightened
This thread is terrible for customer relations ......... I was gonna buy my first Peak light , WAS, but after seeing this thread I think I might have second thoughts.
I was told to come here and listen to what others had to say about Peak lights , it appears the customer service aint the greatest.
I have to give this more thought now.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep in mind you're reading posts from a while ago. Peak has made a huge effort to improve their CS since then. I can attest to that. 7 months after getting my lights back I'm happy with the job they did. My advice is give it a try.

What is this reflector version of the NP300?I got the SR450 because that was the only one with a reflector despite it being bigger than I wanted, now I find out they have a reflector version of the smaller lights? I would have opted for the FR or NP series in that case.

Sorry Eye I think the NPs have an optic. After a really close examination and experience with similar optics, I'm leaning towards optic. It looks shiny like a reflector, but I guess looks can be deceiving. It's still one heck of a thrower.

Last edited:

Latest posts