Giveaway Thread (general info)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm always happy to discuss what I know about cybersecurity or give some tips to help you improve your security, but in the interest of not derailing this thread, please PM me if you have any more questions. :)

For what it is worth, I don't mind the discussion. I'd rather have a cafe-type atmosphere than just a list of "I'll take it" posts. That's why I started asking for original content in each entry...many people contributed only what was absolutely required to enter (the key phrase)...and that made for a very boring thread, at least from my perspective. If people volunteer content on their own, it would be more enjoyable for everyone, and I could simplify the rules.

If you are having an extended discussion, answering very specific questions that apply to one person, PM would definitely be more appropriate. Other than that, though, I'm happy to have a discussion going. Makes the thread SO much more interesting!

CJT

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Nitecore TM26

Sad story, but how could you forget what these animals are capable of, only wish she wouldn't of had to of lost her life.
<b>

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delivered by random.org:

1. datiLED
  2. TheShadowGuy
  3. bdogps

datiLED, you are the winner! Please PM me with your name and shipping address. Also include your e-mail if you want tracking info/updates (this is totally optional). Also let me know if you want some extra O-rings, lanyards, and/or 2x18650 cases.

TheShadowGuy and bdogps are alternates, if I don't hear from datiLED in a timely manner.

Thanks for the great content, guys. Don't know about you, but I enjoy the variety. Some really cool links and photos this round. Keep it coming!

And, as always, thanks to MoldyOldy for the very generous donation!

Kozy

Enlightened
Congratulations to the winner datiLED!

Thanks to the Doc and MoldyOldy!:twothumbs

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Next giveaway is live!

You may have read my review of the Thorfire PF02 earlier in the thread. I said at the time that I liked both it and the FourSevens Penlight...but the Penlight is better (more floody) for indoor use. Well, that has been the primary reason why I haven't used the PF02 much...if I am outside, I pretty much always bring something bigger than a 2xAAA light. And you guys know me...if it doesn't get used, it doesn't stay for long. So, the PF02 is now up for grabs!

This one is available to people with a domestic (USA) address only.

I will take the first four valid entries. Winner will be determined by random draw.

Your post must include "I'll take the Thorfire PF02" to be eligible. Please also include something interesting...a story, pic, video, or link. No judging based on content, but I want you to provide something of value to the thread. Commenting on other content or explaining who you might give a light to is fine (and in fact I encourage you to do so) but you need to provide something unique in your post also.

Good luck!

Rider57

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the Thorfire PF02

Great give away thanks for the opportunity!

Commuting like a boss

Happy 4th everyone

Last edited: