Giveaway Thread (general info)

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Excellent thread! I'm going to sit this one out since I definitely have a few lights of similar caliber, but it's awesome to see more CPF generosity! Maybe I'll try to get in on the giveaway fun at some point too.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daily bump. Giving away a TM11vn. If you want it, read the first two posts in this thread, and you'll know what to do.

Isaiah6113

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the TM11vn bundle.

How exciting! A splendid way of getting into li-ion, I've done the studying that's for sure. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Last edited:

Gin & Tonic

Newly Enlightened
Such a generous thing for you to do! I will be sure and subscribe to this thread so I can see the cool stuff your sharing with others.

blo9

Newly Enlightened
Delivery to Sweden?
I'll take the tm11vn bundle

I can skip the charger since I have one good Xtar VP1. Got one old Fenix PD32 (first gen) 18650 light.

matlocc

Newly Enlightened
"I'll take the TM11vn bundle" I would like the chance to be chosen worthy of the tm11vn bundle. Just joined the forum a few months back and finally realized there are some incredible lights out there. My first real light purchase was last week. I got myself a nitecore hc90 moded by vin. Now I feel like the coolest guy in my neighborhood.
Thanks for the chance to experience a real flashlight.

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like the chance to be chosen worthy of the tm11vn bundle.

In that case, you might want to read the first two posts again. Your request is not in the proper format. Sorry to keep harping on it, but I want to be as fair and consistent as possible. It also makes it easier for me to find the posts that need to be counted in the drawing.

Bigpal

Enlightened
I'll take the TM11vn bundle!

But you can pass on the charger and cells to another member.
This light would get used every single day.
Thank you for your kindness

click here

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the TM11vn bundle. I have been using an s20 L2 on my bike and this would be fantastic to have. And for 99 cents I can get a hose clamp large enough to mount it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Down for that TM11vn bundle as well ;) I can see it getting tons of usage this summer :)

In that case, you might want to read the first two posts again. Your request is not in the proper format. Sorry to keep harping on it, but I want to be as fair and consistent as possible. It also makes it easier for me to find the posts that need to be counted in the drawing.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ryp, if you were quoting me to show crucialcolin had asked for it, I realize that. But he did not use the requested format. The way I'm finding the people who have entered is to do a search for the exact phrase. If you type it wrong, or choose not to phrase it in the way I asked, it isn't going to count. I'm trying to give people the opportunity to correct it before the drawing.

There have been several others with the same issue. This is a giveaway thread...take a couple minutes to read the first two posts carefully, and it will be easier for all of us.

Last edited:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I quoted you to tell him he did not request in the proper format.