Giveaway Thread (general info)

Lun@ticFringe

Newly Enlightened
"I'll take the TM11vn bundle"
No need for a charger, I have a couple single 18650 lights for work and a good charger.
I could definatly put a TM11 to use around the house but funds are kinda tight on a correctional officer salary.

Last edited:

crucialcolin

Newly Enlightened
Fixed. Didn't want to muck up my edited post with extra info but I think this is great idea! Who knows maybe we can get a whole light exchange/giveaway thing going on :) Thanks to the thedoc007 for this opportunity!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fixed. Didn't want to muck up my edited post with extra info but I think this is great idea! Who knows maybe we can get a whole light exchange/giveaway thing going on :)

No problem with adding extra stuff to your posts...just so long as you have the right phrase, we are good.

I've already had someone volunteer some lights for me to give away...sent me several lights that should be here sometime next week. You know who you are, so thanks! I have no details yet - curious to see what is in store myself. So my dastardly plan is working!

Viperbart

Newly Enlightened
Nothing like people coming together to help others. Great idea!
I will pass this awesome giveaway, and probably any other after this, as I live in Canada.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing like people coming together to help others. Great idea!
I will pass this awesome giveaway, and probably any other after this, as I live in Canada.

This is one of the few giveaways for which I am willing to do international shipping. Don't want to deny people the chance just because they don't live in the USA. Smaller stuff, it isn't worth the hassle, but this is large enough to be worth it. Feel free to enter if you want it!

Viperbart

Newly Enlightened
Sweet! :)

"I'll take the TM11vn bundle"

I wouldn't need the charger as I have one already.
This would be great to replace my old 3C Maglite for things that go bump in the night!
Thank you for the chance to play doc!

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crucialcolin is the randomly selected winner. Congratulations! Please provide me with a shipping address at your earliest convenience. Also, let me know if you need the charger + cells, or just the light.

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've also started the next giveaway, just some Surefire CR123s. If you are interested, read the second post in this thread, and you will know what to do. First come, first served in this case. Hoping to ship today.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is very nice of you. A little bummed that I won't be able to join from here in Australia, but it's an awesome thing to do. :)

Some giveaways will be OK to ship internationally. Just can't mail loose lithium-ion cells, and it doesn't make sense to pay $15 to ship a couple small things in any case. But stay tuned...the TM11vn is not the last bundle I have to go out.

crucialcolin

Newly Enlightened
Crucialcolin is the randomly selected winner. Congratulations! Please provide me with a shipping address at your earliest convenience. Also, let me know if you need the charger + cells, or just the light.

Awesome cant believe I won! Your awesome thedoc007. Sending you my info now..

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have a couple holsters - FourSevens MMU-X and Eagletac G25C2. Have no use for either one. Not posting any rules or special conditions...if anyone wants them, let me know.