Giveaway Thread (general info)

potpot

Newly Enlightened
I think there are 12 valid entries already but just in case, I am in for an EDC light. :rolleyes:

I've done this quite a bit already but I still find it amazing to watch sometimes while it's happening especially with water inside a clear bottle.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
WhooHoooooooooooooooo Can't believe I won something!!!!!

I will try my best with the light! If I successfully mod the light I will sell it on my subforum. 100% of the money will go to charity. I will likely keep the shoshine for myself and swap in IMR cells as my mod will likely benefit from high drains. :)

Thank you Doc and MoldyOldy for this opportunity!!! :)

radiopej

Enlightened

Shrink wraped my sk68 clip for a sturdier grip

Edit:Now that i think about it if i win one ill prob give it to my brother so he wont have to use his cellphone light.

Is that hard to do? Like, regarding sizing and stuff. It seems like a fun thing to do to my single CR123 lights.

code2006

Newly Enlightened
"I am in for an EDC light"

Well done vinh :)

BXs7yvk.png

Rider57

Newly Enlightened
Not at all i bought a pack with 3 different colors and sizes the black ones were 7mm diameter and shrink by 50%. Just cut to size, warm with a lighter and your done. Shrink wrap is extremely cheap so you could do 10+ clips for a couple bucks.

Heres the pack i got
Size i used was the black 0.28in, its a perfect size for clips this size

Edit for details: if you use the. 28 (basically 1/4in) you have to remember the heat shrink will only shrink to half its size(1/8in) so if the end of the clip is smaller than this you might have to try a smaller size wrap. From the picture you can tell mine shrank by more than 50% by the end of the clip so you have alot of wiggle room. (atleast with the type i got) Great thing is, if you screw it up just slice it off and try again.

Great for knives that wonder around in thinnner pocket materials, this knife would migrate to the middle of my back pocket instead of staying put in the corner, this completly stoped it.

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Courtesy of random.org:

1. gunga
  2. xxo
  3. moshow9
  4. mattw
  5. chuckhov
  6. dealgrabber2002

That should do it...I don't know whether gunga will provide a domestic or int'l address, and I don't know even the general location of mattw or xxo. Figured it was better to include enough names to be covered either way.

gunga, you have first pick. Let me know which light you would like!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woohoo and cCngrats to gunga and xxo!!

Ultimately, I will have to await your choices to see what I get but I would be happy with 1) Rayus C01, 2) Copper Maratac AAA, 3) Xeno E03 :)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget, if you want tracking number and updates, send your e-mail as well. That is entirely optional, though, and if you don't want to provide it for privacy or any other reason, that is fine.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup another congrats to winners.

Plus a huge thumbs up to the guys with big hearts to do this for everyone.
+10

Have a great day all.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
xxo, if you can provide a domestic (USA) address for shipping, you are up next! If not, the next choice goes to moshow9.

Oh WOW! I didn't expect to actually win!

I will PM you my US address shipping info.

I guess I will pick the Xeno E03.

Thanks Doc for all of the generous contests and congrats to the other winners!