Going gear rocks

raggie33

*the raggedier*
JUst got off the phone with them they was very very helpful prices are great and great customer service .if you need a light or edc gear give them a try. wanted to posted this in cheers and jeers but it wouldnt let me

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I miss the reviews by Marshall.
Yeah, Marshall was a good guy.
I believe he had a new baby with his wife just before his very tragic and untimely passing. It's good to see that the business is still bringing in an income for his family.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
there a small local company . i think they are near my sisters home if so im going woohoo. never been to a a camping store localy. ive called a few times they was always very helpful. there shiping rocks . i trust them .

rotts4u

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know what actually happened to Marshall? I remember he had. just gone to China to the factory and died there or just shortly after that visit, but I never heard why he passed. It seemed to be a big mystery on here

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Does anyone know what actually happened to Marshall? I remember he had. just gone to China to the factory and died there or just shortly after that visit, but I never heard why he passed. It seemed to be a big mystery on here
According to the family, Marshall passed away at home; due to an accident. That's literally all the info. the family released regarding his passing. They'd clearly prefer to keep the intimate details of what occurred, private. Best to simply respect their wishes.

Dg0016

Newly Enlightened
Only a few years late but thanks so much for the great feedback! I own / operate Going Gear and everyone on the team is a flashlight / gear enthusiast. So, if you ever need help or have questions about products please reach out to us, we love to talk gear.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Please let the family know that there are good people who haven't forgotten about Marshall.

gravelrash

Enlightened
My first few real flashaholic lights were bought from GG in 2011 when they were still near Cobb Parkway. I always got 10% off if I mentioned my CPF username. Nope haven't forgot about Marshall.

I still need to visit the store in Woodstock. And get some chicken fingers from Cane's.

Dg0016

Newly Enlightened
Oh that's awesome! Yes, please come for a visit anytime. We do so much of our business online we don't have the lights displayed like they were but always happy to pull a bunch of them out from the back. We still do the 10% off for CPF.

I need to set up a new code that's active for CPF members. The old one got hijacked by coupon sites.

I've been wanting to try Raising Cane's too but there's been a line out to the street most days since it's opened.