Google Map for Candlepowerforum Members

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do they do the BAR intermission? I do like my drinks during intermission.

Bill

They have tents with local volunteers that sell food during intermission. However, I do think the fair they offer at intermission looks suspiciously like the potluck leftovers- only the best scraps from that week's receptions.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in.

I am moving from the city "Sydney" out to the country down the south coast of NSW. I am moving in a few days :naughty:

Fishing, Diving, Kayaking, Mountain biking, Surfing, Swimming, Hiking, Camping, Photography and many more things to do now at my door step so excited.

:wave:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump, I'm hoping we can get the thread going again. Seems to be sporadic - and it needs to have more members listed!

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Still only one other member in the Metromess... not like you need to peg your exact street address.

Photon

Newly Enlightened
For quite some time I thought it would be cool to have a Google Map where all CPF users could add their location. I searched CPF and couldn't find anything existing so I made one. I have left the editing "open" to anyone who has the link.

Darn good idea mckeand13.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
Posted my regroup spot for GT's, which is only minutes from my place by car. With a little luck I'll have enough free time to organize at leas a few more.

Bill had a good idea by not necessarily naming yourself in your location if you prefer to be as untraceable as possible. You could always just name it "CPF Member" or "Flashaholic"

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Bill had a good idea by not necessarily naming yourself in your location if you prefer to be as untraceable as possible. You could always just name it "CPF Member" or "Flashaholic"
If someone on CPF really wants to track me down for some inexplicable reason, there are far more efficient ways to do it than intensive people watching at the spot I pegged, which isn't terribly close to my actual location.

pipes

Newly Enlightened
Hey pretty neat, but.. light it up, I mean geez you got this marker literally in your back yard lol.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
If someone on CPF really wants to track me down for some inexplicable reason, there are far more efficient ways to do it than intensive people watching at the spot I pegged, which isn't terribly close to my actual location.

For sure, but some people still won't take a chance. At least they can still benefit the extreme cover of secrecy while letting us have an idea about the distribution of flashaholics.

Taz80

Enlightened
I added mine, its interesting seeing where other members are from.

Jack Daniels

Newly Enlightened
I'm in. Cottam, Ontario. Next to Essex. I tell faraway people I'm from Windsor, the armpit of Ontario. Windsorites may not like that, but the name fits, so if you ever meet a Windsorite, make sure you say "Ah! The armpit of Ontario!" Then they'll buy you lunch.

JP Labs

Newly Enlightened
I am added. Thedoc007 is pretty close to me. How about some more SE Michigan guys check in? There must be more!