got my booster shot

raggie33

*the raggedier*
no side effects at all. well im ugly but i always had that side effect

Poppy

Flashaholic
I got boosted about a month ago. I think they are using thinner needles, than originally. My first shot hurt like a mosquito bite... no big deal, but the second, and now the booster, I didn't feel at all. If I didn't watch them inject me, I wouldn't have known they did it.

I usually take about an hour nap, that day it was two hours. Otherwise, no side effects, not even a sore arm.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
as a kid i was camping got destroyed by mosquito's. like my entire body it felt like. but ever since then they dont bite me maybe im to smelly lol.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Hooray for getting your booster! :clap:

I got the pfizer shots and booster. No side effects ewxcept a sore arm for a couple days. Even if I did have side effects it would be a small price to pay for protection against the various flavors of Covid.

Last edited:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my booster as soon as they agreed to give me one; about 5 weeks ago. Moderna, no negatives other than a sore arm for a day.
Omicron variant is running rampant here n Cleveland, with the booster, I have a bit more piece of mind (what there is left of it).

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah i loved that Chanel and some college channel ..fun great town

raggie33

*the raggedier*
only issue i had is my anxiety issues she kept asking me to relax im never relaxed. she was nice however

codybene

Newly Enlightened
I will get the booster soon. Shouldn't be any problem/major side effect just like the first two shots.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I'm due in February.

As important as it is to get a booster shot, it's much more important for those who haven't done so yet to get the first two shots.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i have freinds who brag about not being vaccinated lol.. i just smile and remind my slef dont trust there judgement on anything lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
that would be so awesume . i cant see anything with out my glasses .and with mask no matter what my glasses fog up