HDS around the World (PICS)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS HyperRed out of this world !

Moonshadow, that's a great picture. That's a very large piece of meteorite you got there...very cool.

Me+Light=Addiction

Enlightened
Re: HDS HyperRed out of this world !

My HDS today in Rotterdam.

20150306_1152151_zpsmqrnh6xp.jpg

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ra Clicky 170T on top of Mt. Whitface, visibility was zero. Great light until it went kaput.

markr6

Flashaholic
Great idea, but would be cooler if it wasn't limited to HDS.

Awesome thread!!! I thought this as well, but it is cool to have just [the amazing] HDS even though I don't own one :(

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: HDS around the world (PICS)

Thanks! I have to go back up and take another now that 1WTC is complete.

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some sort of internal issues with the electronics, it got glitchy and unreliable.

Send it to Henry, he will make it right. You paid for that kind of service, and I'm sure he would rather fix it than have it sit in a drawer because it can't be relied on.

Then take it on your next big trip and get a new cool photo with it! Going to have to make a point to take one of mine for a photo op as well. Wish I had taken a pic of one when I climbed up to the the Ramsey Cascades in the Smoky Mountains last October. Lots of water after three days of rain, and a rainbow in the spray during the afternoon sun, that would have been an awesome background. The only crummy shots I have are of me in front of it holding a big stick of Michigan hickory. Pathetic flashaholic moment.

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Send it to Henry, he will make it right. You paid for that kind of service, and I'm sure he would rather fix it than have it sit in a drawer because it can't be relied on.

I did. The light couldn't be fixed so replacement options were offered and I upgraded to a Rotary (although I much preferred that 170T, the tint, the throw, the runtimes, the clip...oh well).

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Too windy for a roof pic today, but here's a pic of my Legacy HDS 170 overlooking the
World Trade Center Memorial footprints.

The World Financial Center to the left below

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Sandy ! Got some cool pic ideas for the hyper red once I get my hands on it :)

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great pictures Kid9P! +1 on the Hyper red pictures, you'll be impressed with it.

scout24

Flashaholic
I'll play. Just got home from a week in Pass-a-Grille, and St. Pete Beach in Florida. HDS FDE 325 on it's morning walk out behind the Don Caesar Hotel on the beach about two miles up from our hotel. :)

20150414_084927.jpg

Latest posts