HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
This makes me hesitant to put them in my web store, as I don't like that kind of lead time.

Hello Hogo. For me that would be ok. It would be ready in winter. If you don't put it on your webshop there might not be a second run at all?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Hogo. For me that would be ok. It would be ready in winter. If you don't put it on your webshop there might not be a second run at all?

I just want to be able to pin down the time frame a little better. I absolutely do not want a long delay like happened a couple years ago. While that wasn't my fault, it was totally unacceptable and I want to be damn sure that there will be no re-occurrence of it. I will know more later in the week.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. Expect the second run of High Noon lights to ship in December. It should be earlier, but I want a nice cushion of time.
They have been placed in my web store. Once the limit is reached, they will be pulled.

Hogo out!

Johnnyh

Enlightened
OK. Expect the second run of High Noon lights to ship in December. It should be earlier, but I want a nice cushion of time.
They have been placed in my web store. Once the limit is reached, they will be pulled.

Hogo out!

The 18680 tube option on your web store is a rotary?

Last edited:

Keitho

Enlightened
I wanted to confirm that the four options available in the web store are all 123 battery tubes (that's what the pictures look like), and the 2AA and/or 18650 battery tubes are extras available for purchase above and beyond the $299 light purchase.

Also, I apologize if I'm being dense, but I don't see a way to specify that I want the tactical version. Checkout comments?

Thanks for the work getting these up in the store!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to confirm that the four options available in the web store are all 123 battery tubes (that's what the pictures look like), and the 2AA and/or 18650 battery tubes are extras available for purchase above and beyond the $299 light purchase.

Also, I apologize if I'm being dense, but I don't see a way to specify that I want the tactical version. Checkout comments?

Thanks for the work getting these up in the store!

No, you are not dense. I'm limited by what my web store will let me do. If you want an 18650 or 2AA tube, add it to the cart with the High Noon. You will get that tube INSTEAD of the CR123 tube.

I also just added both a Tactical and Clicky option. Add that to your cart and your light will then come as a tactical or clicky.

Example, I want a High Noon with black bezel, raised tail, 18650, and tactical interface.
I would pick the HDS High Noon BBRT (black bezel, raised tail), then add the 18650 tube to the cart, then add the tactical to the cart. Then, checkout. Oh, and if you want a High Noon holster, go add that as well when you place the order.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Understood! And thanks! And my apologies for being that guy that you have to explain details to multiple times. I claimed my 2 though I backed out on the 18680. I got both cr123.

LOL! Not a problem at all. It can be confusing and my web store doesn't do much to help that. Trust me, it's better to know before one places their order. Heck, my web store confuses me!

Keitho

Enlightened
Thanks for the quick clarifications Hogo. Order placed, and I'm really looking forward to seeing your leatherwork in person too!

fd3s

Newly Enlightened
Hello Hogo,

"HDS High Noon Clicky option" = Executive U.I. ?

Last edited:

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I am interested in the LE model clicky UI, do I just add the clicky version to the cart and add a comment on my order?