Help me find a NEUTRAL AAA keychain light

Ayeaux

Newly Enlightened
I had an Eagletac pn20a for a few years until just recently I lost the head. It fell off somewhere Sunday, and after retracing my route today I still can't find it. It was by far my most used light, 15 lumens on low was about right for almost all uses, and with a simple twist I got around 80 lumens. So, unless it shows up in the next day or two I'll be ordering a new keychain light.

What I am looking for is something similar to the pn20a. Neutral tint and AAA is a must have.

I have seen the DQGIII, but am confused if the neutral tint in stainless steel is available right now. I also need to find some more reviews of it. Otherwise it looks pretty good.

I have also seen the Thrunite Ti, but is not available in neutral tint.

Thanks for any suggestions.

BarryG

Enlightened
Goinggear has the Nuetral PN20a if you would like the exact same light.

Barry

Ayeaux

Newly Enlightened
Can't bring my self to spend that much for the peak. DQGIII is not available in SS, and a bit pricey for titanium. I'll sleep on it and probably order another pn20a unless something else comes up.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The DQG III is either SS, or Titanium. The normal version is SS (says so in the title on CNQuality's site), and mine sits on my keychain and works well.

eg1977

Newly Enlightened
You should contact vinhnguyen54 about modding Maratac AAA with Nichia 219.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check if there are any neutral preon1's left.
Or just buy any light you want, and buy the led with the exatc tint you want.

I only own some few lights that still got it's original led. Swapping a led is not hard at all. :)

Ayeaux

Newly Enlightened
Well, tried to order a pn20a from going gear, but was sent a refund today because they actually do not have any in stock. The search continues.

Ayeaux

Newly Enlightened
Check if there are any neutral preon1's left.
Or just buy any light you want, and buy the led with the exatc tint you want.

I only own some few lights that still got it's original led. Swapping a led is not hard at all. :)

I have done a few swaps in the past, but was hoping for a simple, low workload replacement. Thanks for the suggestion.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The DQG III is stainless steel, there is no Al version of it, but I have heard that the Ti version has better overall quality.