• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

How do I buy a Peak Logan?

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm kind of interested in the Peak Logan and I've begun doing research on the light but where, other than Oveready would I go to buy one or get pricing? I don't see the Logan on the website? I'm not really interested in the #8 from Oveready, more like a #6 or #7 and possibly brass. Any Ideas? :shrug:

Darvis

Enlightened
Nah, the phone is the only way to fly when it comes to custom Peaks.. You'll never find it online.

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
PEAK is a custom flashlight builder with the most popular configurations usually in stock. Most often, this means MAX output (Peak's #8). However, there are simply so many optional setups - and so many preferences involving the various combinations of features, batteries, uses, etc., - that it would take a rocket scientist to avoid disappointing or leading the customer astray through an automated ordering process. It would also be prohibitively expensive to inventory completed lights in more than a few variations.

But, within reason, you can have a light built to your specs. The various threads in CPF about Peak lights give a wealth of data on possibilities. My advice is to simply call, state your requirements and preferences, and ask whatever questions come to mind. Personal attention is there for the asking.

And thumbs up on the brass!

bedazzLED

Enlightened
The Logan is listed on the RMSK website under Peak LED Flashlights, Peak Site Menu, Mountain Series Pocket, Logan (CR).

Or you could do what we in Australia have to do, ring PeakLedSolutions or email Robyn directly, as RMSK don't ship to Australia and some flashlights are not currently listed on the PeakLedSolutions website.

jonesy

Enlightened
I managed to order mine from the http://www.peakledsolutions.net/ website. It's not the best in the world, but I still had the ability to choose the options I wanted.

Just be prepared to wait. It's been about three weeks so far for me and no lights. Not quite sure what their usual turnaround time is, but you might want to check before you order.

davec611

Newly Enlightened
I emailed Bob at RMSK about getting a Logan in #4. He replied it isn't a problem to order through him and he will have it drop shipped to me. Bob seems very helpful just call him or fire out an email. If I remember correctly, there is a link to his email at the bottom of the page.

MKLight

Enlightened

Latest posts