How many batteries and chargers do you have (photo them)

Dragracer

Newly Enlightened
IVT AV-4
Ansmann energy 8
Jamara X-Peak Premium
Some old NiCd chargers

20 Eneloops AA 2nd generation
8 Eneloops AAA 2nd generation
About 50 18650s, mostly NCR18650B
Some old NiCd AAs, which are still working and I don't want to throw away

jwnhkX.jpg

WxG2PB.jpg

NSPHV0.jpg

Yts9mQ.jpg

W6Sg6R.jpg

paulantoine

Newly Enlightened
IMG_0577.JPG

from top left to bottom right (in chronological order) :
- a very old charger I bought with my first rechargeable batteries. Not "intelligent", but I keep it to "restart" batteries that have been overdischarged and are not recognised any more
- (no photo) second charger was a Lacrosse but unfortunately it died years ago. It was heating too much.
- the small Voltcraft replaced the Lacrosse. Chosed this one because it can charge NiZn. Now it stays at work, mostly for bike lights.
- second Voltcraft to charge C batteries and 9V. I use it sometimes, if I need to charge many batteries at the same time.
- mc3000 is my main charger
- imax B6 to check/refresh battery packs of my vacuum cleaner

Last edited:

ChibiM

Enlightened
3n72uHPFUCXQ8wuvCFR4HIVbHlu3a5FdakHXBAbHG9hJKEIsmgevlPKxN4svhNzmzLyoLHNEQerqHlgd0N_uw3zipfFFdQ29R7EQ_74EwSZCbo7A0Y9xbg-JaL1S3zSX7umfU56Q3yORs8W9V0AM4Siekmpn3e2iYzcRsiPEma5fa0lKNjBNUqmyTIF_yNfcY92g429K9YUgRWApVVrk-qcVknauo8LM0TGHI98h4TO_-06-rVndWHP_AlWA0Hg1_vzkjO4tVHPqDltm3J8pgujIGbBik-t5DgTpV6dfOqqLTZAB5lsHJHZn2VIoVAudTndfBNrJBJHXirNiU-Lyxe-Qf5t40bZLmsgncaOyCEO6WWnAihc4utrom8I2M57UL1LNbgZTQBrOreBczZioRyvdLF-tsZpUtoHI6yKFKCF2G5FVnDqdvlHfhcIyj3SiDYnyaQtKQXuztBEv_WGHH5UJl3CkwkUSxJZHVVTTU-xWXAcMKhO6izQzT9dVc_TzeczJCQ5EnywLizJlPAillPICYGqiEOqWzcmi48RA0IuAS5-IwhUqHiNQcdrY4laBMPp0ZbZEcSqveANY4gNiUbgr0PCJyWxAgb1hPtiVkA=w800-h580-no

from top left to bottom right (in chronological order) :
- a very old charger I bought with my first rechargeable batteries. Not "intelligent", but I keep it to "restart" batteries that have been overdischarged and are not recognised any more
- (no photo) second charger was a Lacrosse but unfortunately it died years ago. It was heating too much.
- the small Voltcraft replaced the Lacrosse. Chosed this one because it can charge NiZn. Now it stays at work, mostly for bike lights.
- second Voltcraft to charge C batteries and 9V. I use it sometimes, if I need to charge many batteries at the same time.
- mc3000 is my main charger
- imax B6 to check/refresh battery packs of my vacuum cleaner

I can't see the picture.

tjh

Enlightened
I bought a C9000 first for all my AA/AAAs
Then I got a Sanyo NC-MQR06W (Fast, Intelligent Eneloop Charger) - Mostly because it's fast/smart and come with 4 AA Eneloops

Then I got my MC3000 and I don't see the point of any other charger because you can basically program this to emulate any other charger out there. Why buy anything else now?

paulantoine

Newly Enlightened
Then I got my MC3000 and I don't see the point of any other charger because you can basically program this to emulate any other charger out there. Why buy anything else now?

You may want a charger that is smaller for travel, or one that can charge more batteries. At the end of the day there is always a compromise

Dragracer

Newly Enlightened
Not to forget my old racing batteries... just found them back. Dont know what to do with them, maybe keep for the memories.
They seem to be in good condition

i27Apj.jpg

Latest posts