I hates the waiting for my precious....

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Over 2/3 of the way through October and it doesn't look like much has changed. :shakehead

Well your wrong, I have dispatched well over 50 orders this month so far & more to go today & next week.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zeruel, I assembled & packed your order today. Please could you send your postal address just to confirm by email please.
:thanks:

briteflite

Newly Enlightened
My Wee Ti arrived today!!!! Wow, had no idea it was so small - perfect! My wife wants one now. Thanks Rob !!

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
happy to see people are getting their lil precious toys.. :)

so rob, how many orders are still waiting for delivery? is the backlog now about to be completely solved and in the past..? do we/i dare to order a new one soon and get it in reasonable timetable/ couple weeks too?

will you start to update your webpage to represent the actual state of flashlights available for speedy dispatch.. to that "in stock" actually means that they are just waiting for putting together. and also include notion there, at the moment you notice if you are running out of batteries or leds or anything that possibly slows down shipping times?

i havent dared to order one from you since summer as it seemed that you are swamped with orders and back orders.. and your delays kept getting bigger and bigger. and me adding a new order on top of all the old delayed ones would just add up on the sum. and wait for delivery would of been long anyway as old orders would be the 1st to go out to customers.

the problems you have had with delivery times have actually caused me to seize carrying my raw in keychain. i am bit afraid of loosing it. and now that there havent been any guarantee that i could get it replaced with ease. i just couldnt take a chance on it. now its standing on my nightstand.

when i will hear that your troubles are in the past, and the flashlights are flying out the door in steady pace.. i can take it back to use knowing i can buy another later.

HarveyRich

Enlightened
Originally posted by Spyderknut:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incidentalist
May I ask when you ordered your light(s)?
early August
Wow--lucky you. I've been waiting since mid-April--over 6 months. Wonder why the difference? Although only a few more days left in October, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Latest posts