i love the dark!!!!! anyone else?

Dr. Jones

Newly Enlightened
btw spent all day and yesterday and day before riding my ebikes looking for free places to camp found some way way in the mddle of no where nothing but dirt roads i was happy to i heard what i thought was a wolf pack but i asked around they said it was most likely coyotes. may still camp there i rather dealing with them then loud humans lol
Enjoy your time in the outdoors! Everyone should get out, especially when they're young, and spend some time in the (relatively) wild places. The old Scout manuals used to recommend that a young fellow should sleep outside once per week if possible, and a camp in the woods is as good a place as any to do so.

There are so many excellent bushcraft (what we old-timers called woodscraft) channels on YouTube today, pretty wonderful stuff. A young fellow, or even an oldster like me, can certainly learn a thing or three from them. I particularly like TA Outdoors, very informative and friendly chap.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty it would of been better but hands are hsakey and it was a cell phone if i can see moon from back yard ill try again frm back yard or front

raggie33

*the raggedier*
2 minutes ago front yard

Attachments

• PXL_20240315_015956942.jpg
    PXL_20240315_015956942.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 18

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sadly selling my good dslr lens in the am she is a 70-200mm 2.8 f so damn fast such nice glass but i never used it was to afraid to drop it. she is heavy but damn fast

raggie33

*the raggedier*
omg so nice but needed the money for some bills and i never used it dumb stuff i bought whne my home sold and i was bored ina hotel with the best photo taking places omg that hotel was amazeing at night and in the day it was even ina movie with robert redford and nik nolte. . . im geting some cash a canon 6d dslr a 35mm 2f ultrasonic and a 85 mm ultrasonic and a bag....

Dr. Jones

Newly Enlightened
omg so nice but needed the money for some bills and i never used it dumb stuff i bought whne my home sold and i was bored ina hotel with the best photo taking places omg that hotel was amazeing at night and in the day it was even ina movie with robert redford and nik nolte. . . im geting some cash a canon 6d dslr a 35mm 2f ultrasonic and a 85 mm ultrasonic and a bag....
Hey, if you're not using it, better to get some gear you will use, and have a little money to enjoy them with. I like Canon equipment; never forgave Nikon when their new DSLRs couldn't use their old lenses.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love photography its my calm thing. use my google phone most the time since its with me wierd thing is i hate google but damn there AI is good. hect it even answer my phone for me holds a convesation with the caller just like a human.. it stops spam and scammers fast

raggie33

*the raggedier*
My new old camera set up the camera and lens are old but I find them a bit easier to use I traded my good lens for the set up. I was always afraid to drop old lens anyways

Attachments

• PXL_20240316_132556008.jpg
    PXL_20240316_132556008.jpg
    776.3 KB · Views: 15

Buff

Enlightened
Minolta XG-1 and upgraded to the new X-700 back in 80-81. Nikon a d Cannon were out of my price range.
When Nikon came out with the D-90something i got the D-80 on sale. Kit came with two nice lenses. Wide 28-150 and a 80-200. Since the iphone cameras have gotten so good i have long since forgotten my Nikon. I get it out and check and charge the battery every year and occasionally take a picture but too bulky for trips.

Buff

Enlightened
I invested in a decent telescope and use it on my 3rd story deck. But setting it up is a pain compared to just sitting in my chair and using my Nikon binoculars i got for bird watching. It is amazing the spectacular views of the night sky you get with them.
What is the difference in binoculars specifically designed for star gazing?